Accepted

I paced upstairs and downstairs about twenty times, freaking out of not knowing what to do. I could feel that my breathing was getting faster by the moment,  trying to catch air when I could.

My hands and knees where shaking as I struggled to keep walking up and down the stairs. I could feel my heart racing rapidly, beating faster by the second, still struggling to  breathe. 

Why was I so stupid to even send that? I am going to embarrass myself So much. I mean, maybe this was the whole reason I got bullied, because I am such an utter idiot.

Why am I so stupid?

My phone pings a notification, my hands still shaking, forehead getting hot and sweaty.

I unlock my phone, shaking more, when I see the lock screen cover of Tom Felton...What the heck am I going to do?

Clicking on the notification, from an unknown person, gripping my phone, like I had never seen one before.

The notification opens, still shaking.  I see the email open to the first word that reads:

[Congratulations Miss Clarkstone.
You have been the lucky contestant to present and preform with Thomas Andrew Felton in less that three months time. Congratulations again. Please accept a call from Tom Felton in about five weeks time.]

I'm sorry? I have been accepted to sing with Tom Felton!!!!!! What the actual heck is going on? Plus, Tom is going to be ringing me in about five weeks time? I think I have to sit down.

What an earth am I going to wear?

Actually, hold that thought, I am not going. I can't. I am just going to be hated so much and get bullied again over something that I caused  I can't do this. I just can't.

There is no possible way that I am going to have the courage to sing and present a show with Tom Felton.

Absolutely, no way.