Typing...

I really was hoping that the message I had sent to Tom had not gone through. 

My brain was spinning, trying to make a sentence up that I had mistakenly sent it, if the message had sent through and he did text back. I mean the chances of that happening was very low, but I just kept feeling all of my anxiety rushing through all of my body. 

All these questions where popping in my head of what I should do and what I shouldn't. Then the next thing that struck me was if Tom had got the message and had texted me back, what an earth was I going to tell my parents and how was I going to tell them?

I mean, I can't just walk up to them both and just say, "Hey mum, dad, I texted Tom Felton, my celebrity crush, who I declared my love to and told him about the future I wanted to have with him and how many kids we where going to have." 

Or, how about when we are all sitting at the dinner table, having a family discussion and I just blurt out, "Yeah, so I had an eventful day, messaging my crush who is like twenty years older than me." I mean think about it. Would that really have gone down well? In my opinion, no.

Sitting hopelessly, starring at my phone, with my Tom Felton lock screen on. I tried taking my mind off things by doing something else than sitting down and starring at my phone, however, that did not go down all to well. I had a walk in the garden for about ten minutes, just talking randomly to myself, trying to stop me from overthinking. 

Then I thought it would be a good idea to start baking some cupcakes, however I started daydreaming about going to Hawaii with Tom, which made the cakes burn, because I had left them in the over for over half an hour. 

So, I then decided to take a safer turn on an activity, which was plaiting my hair, while watching one of Tom's lives from his instagram. Turns out, I was to focused on my phone, watching Tom play his guitar, that I forgot I was plaiting my hair and made a massive knot into the middle of it. 

I decide to give up trying to take my mind off thing's, as it obviously was not helping in anyway of the situation that I was in. I took a seat into my living room and watched some NETFLIX, until my phone made a noise.

I quickly unplugged my phone from it charger, because it turns out that when you stare at your lock screen for hours, the battery dies. Rushing onto Instagram, I tap the message button only to find out that, Tegan had messaged me about her 18th birthday party. I mean seriously, you had to send it to me today? I clicked off Tegan's name and then looked down my phone screen to find out, that on Tom's name, it said: Typing...

What in the actual earth am I supposed to do now? I say to myself, "It's just your imagination, this isn't really happening." I click onto Tom's message box and it still say's Typing.

I turn my phone off and then switch it back on again, just double checking that I wasn't seeing thing's. Clicking back onto instagram again, clicking on Tom's message profile and I wasn't seeing thing's. 

Tom Felton, the Tom Felton was typing back to my message where I had declared my love to him. I was shaking with fear and confusion. 

I mean why was he wasting his time, texting me back? I mean surely there are thousands of message requests that Tom receives daily, why was I the one he had picked to message back? 

Finally, the text finally came through. Oh my God. Tom Felton has actually message me back. 

I stared at the message, which read, "Hello my darling. This is Tom. Felton. Thank you for sending me that beautiful message, I really appreciate the love and support that you are giving me. Thank you so much again, my darling. I hope your doing well. Tom x"

My head started to spin with all of these thoughts. Flashbacks of picture of Tom came flooding through my mind, making my smile go wider and making me blush like crazy. 

I mean what is going on?