Then he went live...

"Hello my darling. This is Tom. Felton." Those seven words kept repeating in my head, over and over again.

I mean this is so crazy. Out of all of the messages and texts, Tom read mine and messaged me back. What and earth is going on? This is so odd, but really cool. 

Okay, Holly. Take a deep breathe and stay calm. 

My anxiety was over one thousand, words kept rushing through my mind. The kisses at the end that Tom had typed in his message to me. I started to feel a warmth in my cheeks. I went over to my mirror, only to see that my whole face had gone completely red.

So many scenarios where playing about, causing my mind in confusion of what to do next. Was I supposed to message Tom back to just say how lovely it is lovely to hear from him? Am I out of my mind.

I can't message that back after my whole long story of me telling Tom about the life I wish we had together and how I couldn't wait to get married to him. I can't just text back, "Oh hello Tom. Lovely to hear from you. I hope your well." I mean honestly, what am I thinking?

My phone buzzes from the corner of the room, to where I was standing. Panicking. Thinking to myself that Tom had messaged me back another text message. I unlocked my phone, only to realise my mum had texted me, "Holly, what do you fancy for tea?" Seriously. I have bigger issues right now mum than what I fancy for tea.

A new notification from instagram popped up on my phone. Tom was live. All I could think of was, please don't tell all your fans about how weird I am or the fact I message you saying that we where going to get married and have children and go to Hawaii for our honeymoon. "Just please Tom, don't." I said to myself, making sure that my fingers where crossed.

As I went onto his live notification, there popped up Tom, holding onto his guitar, wearing a tie-dye jumper. He looked so happy and so handsome. Although, Tom always looked happy, whenever he was playing his guitar or posting pictures of him playing golf, but most importantly, Tom is the most happiest of all when he is with Willow, his dog.

Over three thousand of Tom's fans where on his live and my anxiety crawled up inside me and I started to sweat. I was dripping in sweat. Seconds later, Tom started to talk about raising money for Great Ormond Street hospital, which was very close to my heart. After a while, Tom the started to play his guitar and sing. My head swayed to the beat of his voice and immediately made me smile. Tom always made me happy when he sand and looked happy as well. I hated to see him upset or angry.

After fifteen minutes of his live, Tom then said, "I wanted to sing this song, because I has been highly requested and it brings back some of my older tunes from back in the day." I was so invested in Tom's eyes that I only then knew what he was singing. Tom was singing Hawaii.

I was so in shock, but eventually started to sing along with him as he continued singing. It made me so happy to hear him sing my favourite song of all time, but also made me think. Was Tom Felton thinking about me? Who was the fan that had request the song?