3.

'Shall I teach you how to play?' Sully turned towards Lydia who sat in close proximity to him.

'No way.' She chuckled at his question as he continued to play call of duty, the shooting game that every boy seemed to be obsessed with.

'Bruv, kill him.' Dushane was watching and getting annoyed with his lack of success as Lydia took Sully's attention. 'Kill him otherwise he'll come after you, seriously' The second hand player continued giving tips.

Dushane played with a toothpick between his teeth as his usual smug smile stayed put. Sully sat comfortably with his hood up to protect his head from the wall. Dushane's phone began to ring and within seconds he'd answered it.

'Yo. Yeah fam, what was you looking? All right, just wait in the same place, yeah?' And with that he hung up and turned to a sleeping Gems body.

'Yo. Three on two.' Gem didn't stir which made Dushane sigh and mutter under his breath before grabbing the pills himself and strolling to where the sleepy boy lay. 'Yo. Yo fam, come on man. Three on two for me now, yeah? Same place.' Without saying a word Gem sluggishly arose and took the pills from Dushane before embarking on the trip.

After, Dushane took himself off to another room to do who knows what. Better not to ask.

'So you guys just do a lot of sitting around. So lazy honestly.' Lydia teased.

'I'll have you know we're regulars at the gym.' Dris defended.

'Yo.' Chantelle answered her phone making everyone look over to her. 'What you want? Okay yeah, where are you?' Everyone listened to the one side of the conversation they could hear. 'What the fuck? What you doing outside, bruv? Yo!' Chantelle raised her voice to get the attention of Sully.

'What the fuck are they doing coming to the house?!' He responded.

It was common sense that you wouldn't turn up to the house to buy the drugs, not unless they were wanting everyone to get caught.

'I don't know, they're outside bruv.' Chantelle looked for advice on how to approach the situation.

'Go and sort them out. Tell them not to fucking ever come back again.' Muttering under his breath Sully turned his attention back to his video game. He continued to rant under his breath about people turning up at the house as Chantelle went to greet them outside and give them whatever drugs they were wanting.

It was slimey to use kids as your frontline, but nothing in the drugs world was ethical. And the enforcers weren't too high on morals either.

Chantelle had only been gone a matter of seconds before footsteps were pounding on the stairs again making their way up. Lydia's ears pricked up as she heard more than one pair of footsteps. She'd learnt that trick after years of being on edge in your own home.

Suddenly a male voice began shouting and a metal bat could be heard clanging against multiple objects.

Two men in hoods appeared into the square room as everyone leapt to their feet and began to rustle. Dushane came running out of where he'd been and began to fight also. Until Kamale took down his hood so everyone could recognise him and held a gun to each persons head. Lydia stood in the corner baffled at the situation at present.

'Get the fucking food.' Kamale ordered Dushane whilst his friend held another gun to the group at the left of him.

Lydia battered with her own feelings as fear wasn't one which was present. There was many times in her life where she hadn't felt normal and this was certainly one of those moments.

Dushane nodded at one of the youngers to do what they were ordered. What else could you do with a gun pressed to your chest?

'That's right, like a bitch. Get the food!' The thief continued to antagonise his victims.