i wonder how i got by this week

"thank you for the 10 gifted maddie" you read out your subs.
"whats something i could do while i wait chat" you sit back in your chair and stretch. you sit back up and take a sip of water.
"im not gonna do that" you smile out of embarrassment, reading chat.
"austins finally live! ill raid him so you guys can watch LOH with me. lets hype up niki guys!!" you wave goodbye and end stream, raiding austin. you get a blanket and some snacks knowing its gonna take awhile for the stream to end. you grab your phone and text niki.
(dms best shown on phone)
my best pink hair girl

omg gll niki
tyy im really scared hahaa
dont be you will literally win either way
*seen*
you look at your screen again after hearing austin talk. he starts introducing the contestants. niki appears on the screen and you smile.
"YEAH GO NIKI!!" you hype her up.
your proud that niki is in love or host. she's was one of your first online friends. you also love "love or host" in general. you wouldn't skip it for the world. you sit through for a good 2 hours but have to use the bathroom. you go and come back to the stream. you see "dreamwastaken" spamming "LET ME INNN" you start laughing. you decide to be annoying like chat and to spam "NIKI" in chat.
"dream and y/n shut up"
"IM NIKIS NUMBER ONE FAN SHUT UP" you spam in chat. "LMAOO" dream says in chat. did dream reply to me? oh my god, wow. the owner of the dream smp. niki has talked about him before. you don't know much about him besides the smp, his "dream team" and him being a genuinely nice person. you zone out due to your phone lighting up from a notification from twitter. "dreamwastaken followed you!" you start freaking out. all of a sudden you get a dm in your inbox.
(best way to see the dms is on a phone)

                                         Twitter

dreamwastaken | @dreamwastaken

hey :)

your heart drops, dream just texted you. what should  i say?
                                         Twitter

dreamwastaken | @dreamwastaken

hey :)
                                                                               hiii
your y/n right?
yeah
do you wanna go in a vc and watch loh?
yeah here's my disc *your disc*