i wont quit

you guys go to the car and you put your bag in the back seat. you close the door and open the passenger seat door. you sit down and close the door. you go on your phone while dream drives home. your going through tiktok and you smile.
"who you are you smiling at?"
"your mother"
"let me see"
"no"
"whatever it is i bet i can make you smile 10x more than that"
"ok try it"
"i'm driving i cant do what i wanna do"
you get curious of what he means. you continue scrolling through your phone until you guys get home. you guys arrive, you get out of the car and get your bags. dream goes and puts the car in the garage. you go to the door and take off your shoes. you struggle to take off your converse and lose your balance. you feel like falling and dream catches you. he pulls you back up and you get red. you finally get your shoes off and carry your shoes with your hand. you run upstairs and make it to your room. you put your shoes in your closet and look through your clothes. you pick a hoodie and some sweats, you go to close your door and see dream standing in the doorway. you smile and close the door. you change into your hoodie and sweats and put your clothes you just wore in the laundry basket. it's still weird to you that your in dream's house. this famous minecraft youtubers house. you lay down on your bed and go on your phone again. you get hungry so you go open your door and you see dream still standing there.
"have you've been waiting this whole time"
"maybe"
"ok come with me"
you grab him by the arms slowing making it down to his hands down the stairs. you go to the kitchen and look through the pantry. you let go but he puts his hand back into yours. you smile and continue to look for a snack.
"i told you i could make you smile harder"
"you could have done it in the car."
"fine i'll do it more then"
you let go and try to grab a snack. you cant reach so dream grabs it for you. he teases you before giving it to you. he finally gives you rice crispies and you close the pantry door. you go back upstairs and decide to check on sapnap.
"hi sapnap"
"hi"
you see him watching karl's live.
"oh he went live"
"yeah"
"ok i'm gonna go watch it"
you head to your room and start up the pc. you go onto twitch and log in your account. you open karl's stream and eat your snack.