𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨

━━━━━

━━━━━

The boys' volleyball team of Inarizaki high school is a long-time powerhouse. During every single match, the team is accompanied by the school's large orchestra and cheer squad. With such a high reputation in the world of high school volleyball, whenever the team does not attend matches, the coaches would make the members of the team attend training camps on weekends. One that Suna Rintarou occasionally finds very unnecessary as he'd prefer to stay home and sleep during the weekends.

The dark brown-haired boy frowned internally as the bus pulled up to a small building. The team would usually stay somewhere near the school campus, but this time the coach wanted the males to feel more motivated to practice for the upcoming Spring High National Tournament. Training camps last from Friday after school, until Monday after the weekend.

The only form of fun he had was seeing Atsumu and Osamu fight over food in the bus during their drive to the building in town, "looks like I got more blackmail content for Maeko" he thought to himself as his lips curved slightly at his phone that had his discord chat with the girl opened.

Itanawa Maeko, Suna's friend ever since elementary school. She had short charcoal-black hair, her face was still as round as her younger self, she wore golden-rimmed circle glasses, and she stood at roughly around five feet and four inches, or 162 centimeters. She used to be quiet and reserved as a child, but as the two of them went through puberty together, she was much more extroverted ━ even more than Suna.

As the dark-haired male stepped out of the bus, his volleyball bag hung loosely on his shoulders. He paid little to no attention to his surroundings, he had his eyes glued to the screen of his phone waiting for his best friend to reply to the recent video he sent of the twins fighting, but there was no reply yet and her account didn't seem to be online either.

The boy furrowed his eyebrows in confusion but nevertheless, tucked his phone into the pocket of his maroon-colored jacket, the crease on his forehead gone and replaced with the unenergetic blank expression he always had as he glanced up at the building before following his teammates inside. As soon as the team finished unpacking, the clock had struck 5:42 in the evening, and Kita, the team captain asked ━ well, instructed the team to wash up as he prepared their dinner.

Not only was the volleyball team popular in the volleyball world, but they were also popular with the sea of high school girls. Especially the Miya twins; Atsumu and Osamu. Hence, they couldn't afford anyone to take the position to be the manager of the team, as the coach feared the manager would merely join for the sake of being 'close' with the Miya twins. The team has never had a manager, but such 'problems' weren't really a big deal as the team had Kita Shinsuke as their captain. He was, as the ladies would call him, husband material. Kita was always on time for practice and cleaned up whenever the team was done, he was also a great cook and took care of nearly everyone on the team.