𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮

━━━━━

━━━━━

The following day after Suna and Maeko had their unexpected meeting at the park, Maeko felt much more at ease after hearing her friend's words. The two were walking out the gates of Inarizaki high school and on their way home. For once Maeko got some sleep the night before after hanging out with Suna at the park. Today Suna had asked Maeko to stop over his house as he needed help with assignments, sure Maeko doesn't admit to being the top of her class, but her grades were surely enough to help Suna out.

"I get to spend time with him too," she thought to herself as she walked beside the male.

Both of them kept quiet on the way to Suna's house, just enjoying the silence as they both shared airpods ━ Suna's airpods of course, there was absolutely NO WAY Maeko could purchase the Bluetooth buds. The pair soon reached Suna's house which wasn't too far from school, as Suna opened his front door Maeko heard the squeals of a young girl. Suna had gone to put his shoes away and the younger female had run into Maeko's arms. 

"EMIKO!!" Maeko shouted as the little girl jumped into her arms. Maeko was the youngest in her house so knowing Suna had a younger sibling, she immediately got close with her over the years.

"hi, Maeko!! Finally, nii-san brings you to visit" Emiko said with a smile as her twinkling eyes stared up at Maeko. Emiko too had gotten quite fond of Maeko, despite being Suna's younger sister she had a far different personality than Suna. 

Maeko gently placed Emiko down from her arms and removed her own shoes before entering Suna's house.

"what are you doing here anyway Maeko-chan?" Emiko asked glancing up at the older girl.

"I'm helping your nii-san get some brain cells" Maeko replied with a smile to which Suna had peeked his head out from the room he was in as he glared at Maeko's response.

"I DO HAVE BRAIN CELLS!!" he shouted back before returning into the room, Maeko laughed at his response before slipping on the slippers Suna had brought earlier.

Emiko quickly ran off to her own room to finish her own work leaving Maeko by herself in the hallway. She pranced into Suna's room seeing that he had discarded his uniform and changed into comfy clothes.

"Well don't you look comfortable" Maeko spoke as she entered the room and sat on the floor, not really comfortable sitting down with the school's very short skirt.

"you wanna change too?" Suna asked opening his closet.

Before Maeko could even answer, the boy had thrown a random shirt and a pair of his clean volleyball shorts at her face. She took off the pile of clothes on her head and raised an eyebrow at the male to which he shrugged and tilted his head towards his bathroom door gesturing her to change.

Maeko stood up from the floor and walked towards the bathroom and locked the door. As the girl folded her uniform, the scent of rich cotton filled her nostrils. It was a mix of cotton and a hint of honeysuckle, Maeko didn't know what detergent Suna uses but she desperately needs to know it at once. Maeko took her folded uniform in her arms and walked out of the bathroom seeing Suna sitting on the floor with his arms on his bed and his hand was holding his phone scrolling at random memes on a discord server.