𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮

━━━━━

━━━━━

Staying up until the crack of dawn during a school day was not a good idea. Although she was content with the fact that she stayed up with a certain dark-haired boy, Maeko had only two hours of sleep. Classes at Inarizaki high school started at 8 in the morning, and with her parents busy with their work along with her sister who was attending university, Maeko was left on her own. She commuted to school taking a short bus ride, luckily enough she was able to squeeze in a 15-minute nap on that bus.

Maeko stepped down from the steps of the vehicle, before walking towards the school gates. There were a lot of students chattering so early in the morning. "Someone teach me how to be that energetic in the morning," she thought to herself. 

The girl was well aware of her swollen eyes, and the dark circles under them. She wished she could have gotten another day off school, all she wanted to do at the moment was sink back into her bed.

As she walked through the hallways of Inarizaki, Maeko could not seem to find Suna. Even she found it hilarious that she started looking for the eyes she had seen her entire life. Just as she reached the open door to her classroom, Maeko could see Atsumu and Gin standing near her desk. It would seem impossible for Atsumu to be in a class higher than both Suna and Osamu, yet here he was, smirking at the flock of girls that was basically drooling all over him. 

"Lord why is school even a thing" Maeko thought to herself as she walked toward the crowd forming around Atsumu and Gin.

The latter sandy-brown-haired male raised his hand and waved at Maeko as a form of greeting, "Morning Maeko" He said as the girl neared the two.

Atsumu, who had finally taken his attention off the females, wanted to laugh at the deadpan expression Maeko had plastered on her face. "Well, you look alive," Atsumu said as he started snickering.

"I clearly am piss-hair" Maeko replied with a sarcastic smile as she walked past the crowd of girls and towards her seat that the two boys had been leaning on.

The girl could feel the glares of every female present in the room. Every time she'd even come close to either Atsumu or Osamu, the eyes all around her would start burning holes into her as they glared. Although the Miya twins brought popularity into the group, Maeko can't help but feel bad for both Suna and Gin, they were both equally as attractive and talented in her eyes, especially Suna. If not why would he even get scouted to go attend Inarizaki?

Despite Maeko not having any extracurricular activities after school hours, today would be one of the longest days of the week for her. She had five classes that each lasted an hour and twenty minutes, starting from eight in the morning till nearly five in the evening.

"This day couldn't get any longer can it," she frowned internally.

Throughout the first three periods, despite being half-awake, Maeko got her act together and tried to understand the classes she was in. However, it was quite difficult to focus when she is sandwiched between Atsumu and Ginjima's seats. Even though Maeko loved the two idiots dearly, she wished from time to time that she was in Suna and Osamu's class instead. With the two more 'quiet' boys, Maeko felt like she would be able to focus better. Although they have the same capability to be just as loud around her. Nonetheless, she enjoyed the chaos Atsumu and Ginjima brought to her school periods.