Nine: "I wasn't going to hurt you"

"You're my mate you idiot," He chuckles.

I try to speak. I try to force words out of my mouth. I try to question him or tell him he's confused or I'm confused or something. I try to tell him anything. Ask him to explain or even just tell him that I'm both elated and aroused that he just said that. But nothing comes out. My breath just catches in my throat along with all my words. His eyebrows knot in confusion and worry at my silence.

"Don't run me over with excitement anyways." He smiles and pecks my cheek. This snaps me out of my trance so I push him away from me.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I stare at him shell-shocked and open mouthed. He begins smirking at me.

"This isn't a great time to be turned on by you, is it?" He raises an eyebrow as an amused smile crosses his face. A faint smile reaches my lips but I quickly replace it with a glare.

"Jokes seem to be your reaction to everything, Alexander. Compensating for something?" I raise an eyebrow and tilt my head.

"Oh trust me baby, I'm not. But I've no problem in proving that." He smirks as he reaches for his towel and pulls it off before dropping it on the floor. My first instinct is to turn around embarrassed and blush. But for some reason I stay rooted to the spot. It's what he wants. He wants me embarrassed and fumbling. Well if he wants to play. I cast my eyes down his body and drink in the sight before me. Then my eyes land on the subject in hand and I feel a pulsating need throb inside of me. I look back up to his smirk with a bored expression and shrug.

"I've seen better." But before I can smile I'm pinned to the wall again with Alexander's hips stopping mine from moving.

"You know," His eyes are pitch black now and his jaw is clenched. "your constant need to pretend like you don't feel anything is getting old." He barely gets out through clenched teeth. Again, instead of cowering and quickly ending the joke, something in me is just pushing at my playful side to keep teasing him even though he is shaking with the strain of controlling himself.

"I'm just being honest," It's my turn to smirk this time as I lean into his ear and whisper. "I've seen better." This causes him to growl. He literally growls and his whole body vibrates against me which both sends a jolt straight to my libido and wakes me up. I realise what I've just said to a fucking werewolf. Good plan, Soph. Before I can fix the situation, Alexander slams his lips into mine. I thought earlier was rough but now it's just carnal dominance. He has completely succumbed to his primal side and it embarrasses me to admit that I'm okay with this.

He almost rips off the jumper as he pulls it over my head and then slams his lips back to mine again forcing my lips to move with his. He bites my lip hard and I let his tongue into my mouth before groaning at the feel and taste. How has this gotten better? He grabs my ass and lifts me off the floor as my legs wrap around him. This time, however, he's completely naked and I'm dripping wet with boxers as the division so I can feel every little movement between my legs and it is glorious. He looks at me with black lust-filled eyes.

"This is about where we left off. I did say we'd continue this later." His smile is seductive and tempting and dangerous. I lose myself in it as I throw my arms around his neck and pull his lips back towards mine. I then lift my hips and grind into him which must send a jolt to his libido as well because I can feel it begin to twitch. He moves his lips to my jaw as his hands push up my shirt and start to massage my breasts. I can't help but arch my back into his touch as I feel my nipples begin to get erect. My whole body is responding to him so easily and I have no idea how.