Seven: "I want to hear you"

I stare at him unblinking and feel my throat dry up.

"We?" I finally verbalise in a dry croak. He furrows his eyebrows.

"Well not you, if that's what you're asking. Or at least, not as far as we know?" He raises an eyebrow expectantly.

"WHAT? No, no. I'm not a...you know...I don't..." I scramble for my words while he watches me intently.

"Just had to make sure." He strolls over to the desk which I notice for the first time is scattered with books and crinkled old pages. He picks up a blue hard bound book with gold detailing and turns back to me. "You're just confusing a lot of us is all beca-"

"I'm the confusing one?!" I can't help but find him ridiculous. "I've just witnessed people turn into giant wolves and I'm confusing? Oh my god." I scoff and roll my eyes. "That's rich. Look, I don't know what games you're trying to play to make me magically forget all of this but I'm not playing anymore." I cross my arms over my chest. "Where's my car? I need to get out of here." The words twinge something in my chest but I ignore it. Alexander just stares back at me with eyebrows raised which sends butterflies through me. I try to look more stern by putting my hands on my waist. His eyes flicker down to my legs as I do this.

"Are you..." he walks closer to me and my breath catches in my throat. "wearing anything under that?" His hand moves closer to me and he trails his fingers up along my thigh. As it gets closer to the top of my leg, I can feel my body immediately responding attentively. Like it wants me to invite him to take me right now. I almost do.

"Changing the topic of conversation won't distract me." I try to say with conviction but the smirk that erupts on his face tells me I failed. I clench my thighs to try and regain some decorum which does not go unnoticed and his eyes glance down as I do it. He suddenly grabs me and pushes me against the wall. I can feel his steel grip on my waist as his eyes flit to my lips and back to my eyes. "Interesting new tactic Alexander," I manage to say without stuttering but when he slowly presses against me a small breathy moan escapes my lips. I can feel how wet I'm getting and he has barely touched me.

"Interesting that you're still pretending it isn't working since," he leans in and runs his nose along my jaw. I tilt my head back and close my eyes at the proximity. He takes a deep breath in and his hands tighten on my waist. "I can smell how much you want this too." He moves his gaze back to me. So close that our noses are lightly touching and it's setting my insides on fire.

"Sure you can." I whisper and his smirk returns.

"Oh yeah?" He dips his head and kisses my jaw which sends tingles through my body. "You don't feel anything?" He kisses under my jaw and it's like a direct spike to my groin. "That's how you want to play this?" He kisses my neck and I have to clench my thighs even harder. His hands slide down my back and grab my ass. Hard. I can't help but moan. "That's more like it." He gently licks my neck near the top of my collarbone and it rocks through my entire body. Then he kisses it and my head automatically goes back as my eyes close.

"Alexander..." I start until he sucks lightly on the same spot so his name comes out as a moan. This spurs him on and he lifts me off of the ground with his hands firmly under my ass. I'm surprised by the sudden move and open my eyes again as I wrap my legs around his waist for support. He presses me back into the wall and I can feel exactly how excited he is. I bite my lip and tighten my legs to grind him against me lightly. He groans and his eyes darken as they stare intensely into mine. He crashes his lips against mine and my body erupts with emotion. It's insistent and frantic and I just give in. His tongue moves against mine forcefully. I grab his hair roughly so I can pull him even closer to me. He moans as I do this and it excites something deep inside me. He pulls away and I almost whimper until he starts kissing my neck again so I tilt my head back to give him more access. He moves down my neck back to that same spot again. He begins by kissing it but is soon sucking it lightly and I have to bite my lip to try to suppress the moans.

"Stop holding back. I want to hear you." He mutters against my neck. I almost say no when suddenly he lightly bites it and I can't stop myself. My hips rock forward suddenly and unconsciously. My skin feels like it's on fire and our clothes are a repressive barrier. I need this man inside of me. Now.

"Alexander, I-" I whimper. I feel his smirk and his lips return to my own. Just as forceful as before but this time I'm returning the vigour. I grab his shoulders and pull him closer with my nails. He groans and grinds between my legs while grabbing my ass more aggressively. I'm running on purely primal instincts when there's a knock on the door. Alexander pulls away from me.

"What?" He snaps. Clearly he's as irritated as I am about our interruption.

"Um sorry Alpha." Jack says nervously. "But Emily wants to check up on the Luna after what happened." I scrunch my face in confusion as I must have misheard him. Alpha? Alexander looks at me clearly torn.

"Sorry Sophie but I can't ignore that. Emily is right." He says with pained eyes. I take a few breaths to steady myself and nod back at him. He lets me slide down onto my feet and leans in to my ear. "To be continued." He kisses my cheek and heads to the door. My stomach tenses in delicious anticipation and I bite my lip as a dozen different scenarios rush through my head. He opens the door and nods at Jack very curtly.

"Sorry again Alf-" Jack begins but Alexander coughs loudly and I snap my head to him confused. He just stares at Jack who nods at him. "Sorry Alex to interrupt but Emily needs to go to work soon so wanted to check in first. How is the patient?" Jack turns to me.

"I'm good, only a little sore. You mentioned Emily is checking up on someone, could she give a look at my leg while she's at it?" Alexander chuckles slightly beside me but I ignore it and the resulting shiver.

"Yeah sure thing, she's almost finished," Jack's eyes flicker to my neck and he smirks. "So you two have been having fun then." Shit, Alexander must have left a mark. I can feel myself blushing but I try to play it off.

"I don't think that is any of your business." Alexander replies before I get the chance. I feel his arm sneak around my waist but when I look up at him he's grinning. Well don't make it too obvious anyways.

"I am right here you know." I gesture to me. When he looks down at me his eyes go black again.

"Oh trust me, that's not something I'll be forgetting." He licks his lips. How on earth did that just turn me on? Before I can respond Emily arrives at the door.

"Hello you two. I hear someone put some strain on their stitches." She looks at me with a mock chiding look. I can't help but smile at her.

"Yeah, sorry. I...I...," saw werewolves, which you probably are, and freaked. I feel a cold tension come back into my body like a fog has just lifted from my brain. I was running because I am always running. Yet here I am, happily trapped in some random house. I shake my head before I get too confused about my mixed-up emotions. I look back to Emily who looks slightly concerned now. "I just got a little bit of a shock I suppose." Her smile returns as does mine but it's a little more forced this time.

"It's alright, dear. Nothing I can't fix," I gesture for her to enter the room and she does. Alexander closes the door behind her leaving Jack in the hallway. "If you could just lay on the bed." She motions to the bed as she lays a bag on the bedside locker and opens it. I immediately start walking over. I'm stopped mid-way by Alexander's arm around my waist. He leans in behind me and whispers.

"Would you be this obedient if I asked?" His voice is thick with lust and this makes me close my eyes as I feel him kiss my neck and his hands squeeze my hips. Should I tell him yes? I want to say yes because I would say yes. I don't know why. I'm usually not this trusting. Something inside me spurs me on to be bold so I turn around to him and get on my tippy toes so I can lean into his ear.

"Oh you have no idea how obedient I can be." I whisper before grabbing his earlobe with my teeth and lightly sucking. When I pull back his eyes are closed and I can pretty much see how difficult it is for him to control himself right now. I'm glad they are closed because I'm definitely blushing from the shock of what just came out of my mouth. I turn around quickly and walk over to the doctor to keep an air of confidence. Where the hell did that come from?