7 bebes

(Goku got da drip) sorry i'm late y'all i got a lot going on btw slight nsfw for da hornys

I started gripping at my arms because of the immense anxiety, most likely leaving bruises.  I'm so... stupid. Who am I to think that I deserve him? He's perfect in every way. He has a beautiful girlfriend, amazing friends, a football team member, and... security with himself.

I stopped crying a bit, as my thoughts drifted onto other things. Jack was knocking on the door for about 10 minutes, when he sighed. "Y/n... I support you no matter what, and I don't think any differently of you, I care for you no matter what you are. I love you for who you are, Y/n. When you're ready, I'll be in my room." He softly told me, before stepping away, and leaving. I looked down to my knees as I was crouching and hugging my legs to my chest. I sat there for a couple minutes, eventually feeling bored, and calmer. 

Damn, how am I gonna say sorry? I stood up, and dusted myself off. I sniffled and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked so depressed. I twisted the sink knob on, and cupped my hands to get a nice little pond of water, and splashed it on my face. I did that four or five times, before turning off the sink, and drying my hands on the towel on the wall. I took a deep breath, and opened the bathroom door. I took quiet steps, and bashfully knocked on Jack's door. I immediately heard light footsteps coming towards the door, and a few seconds later he opened the door. He put on a soft smile, and said "Hey, how are you feeling?" with his sounding like silk. 

I looked him in the eyes, and quickly wrapped my body around his. "I'm so sorry, Jack, I... I'm so sorry." I nuzzled my head into his muscular, chiseled chest, to hide my red face. He jumped, seemly in shock, and snapped his arms around me, and slowly rocked our bodies, embracing my warmth. I looked up at him, putting my chin on his chest, staring into his beautiful kale colored eyes. His eyes wandered to mine, and we both blushed in sync. He slowly leaned in to me, and I leaned in too. Slowly, our lips made contact, both of our smooth pairs pushing against each other's. John grabbed my thighs, lifted me up and pushed me up against the wall, next to his door in the hallway. As he was doing all of that, he kept in contact with my lips. I gasped and grabbed the back of his head, running my fingers through his soft brunette, unstyled hair. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, and decided to explore inside. He nibbled my lip. He then pulled out and moved his lips to the base of my neck. He quickly attacked any spot he could, licking and sucking it, trying to find my sweet spot. He licked one spot, which caused me to moan in pleasure, while I tugged at his hair.

Jfk's pov

I chuckled at his reaction, and started sucking harder, causing him to moan louder. As I was grinding my crotch against his, I heard a gasp, and a camera shutter noise to my right. I jumped in fear, placing y/n down, then snapping my head to the source of sound. At this point in our friendship, he got the permission to walk in whenever he wants. That always paid off, until now, of course. 

"P-Poncey, what are you doing here?! It's late!" I stammered out. All he did was laugh, in hysterics. I furrowed my eyebrows in response, "What's so f-funny? And why did you take a picture?!" I said, finishing the last line with a more intense tone, while putting my hands on my hips. 

He sniffled and straightened out his leather jacket, returning back to his usual expressionless face. "I'm sorry, Jack. I didn't know you were... busy. I'll go ahead and... leave, now." He said nonchalantly, 

I stood there in disbelief, at what just happened. I looked down to y/n, and he looked back at me. "Wait, Ponce!" I called out. He turned around, and said "Don't worry, Jack. I won't tell a soul." He winked at me, and quickly walked away.