together forever86

Continuing.

Ranbir had buried his nose on his documents when riya arrived there..
"Ahem ahem.."she fakely coughed causing him to look towards herself.
"Ohh rhea come.."he greeted with a smile.
"Ummm are u trying to show busy  or are you ??"she spoke
"Yeah actuaaly i have lots of files to complete as dad wants this deal to be complete in time."he spoke
"Aren't you trying to become like prachi,i mean she was a workaholic and you were totally oposite but now you are trying to fill her lack as she used to spent almost of a day in office."she teased

"No i can't ever take her place,but i can Do one thing which prachi used to do,she used to spent her day in office so i can also do so that.."he said absentmindedly
"Everything might think that she is with us.??right??" Rhea said with a smile while he smiled back.

"Rhea actually.."he opened his mouth to say something but got cut in middle by aaryan.
"Ranbir ,we have got one deal ,if we collaborate with this industry then we will be the luckiest"aaryan entered the cabin with a bright smile.
"First tell me name of industry."ranbir asked
"Ranbir you know what is is one of the famous and biggest industry across the world and you won't believe only in 3years it has  made  5billion subscribers. I have heard from friend's that their owner run their business and even sing songs"aaryan jumped in excitement hugging him.
"Okayy okay atleast tell me the name.."runbir asked
"Why not bro its P.."he opened his mouth to answer but riya cut him in middle.
"Ranbir what has kept in name you can get to know tomorrow ,firstly weren't u telling something??"riya asked
"Ohh ya i wanna thanked you for what you are doing for me and family and even accepting this marriage"ranbir thanked her
"Yes rhea you deserve this"aaryan smiles
"Cmon stop getting emotional aren't they my family,and you know i said yes just because of your nahh my  dida "she giggles .

"Okay guys lets go home or else we will be scold"aryan chuckled and trio left for home.

At night

All the family memebers were sitting in hall  chitchating after  dinner when pallavi spoke.

"Riya ranbir you all will be not allowed to go office tomorrow as the function is in the evening."

"Mom,what is this please let me go, i will return before engagement"ranbir asked
."let him go pallo"vikram sided up with his don.
"No its and buts"said pallavi
"Pallavi let him go i will make sure ,that he will return in time."abhi said descending the stair.
"Now you cant resist aunty as dad has demanded"rhea said finishing her choclate shake..
"Okay okayy i will "pallavi permitted him .

"Ranbir did you get to know about that biggest musicsl industries ,i have listened so much but yet didn't check the album so i want you to check first i will sent you tomorrow in office"abhi said .

"Okay chief gn"he said and left for his room.

He was passing through rooms when he saw a lifeless body laying on bed.
He moved towards the room and sat near her legs.
"I know for what i have done,forgiveness will not be granted,i had promised to takr care of your daughter  but i fail..ed"his eyes began to wet so he left from there unable to handle those myriad of emotions that was churling inside her.

"I know if prachi would be there,you wouldn't be like this,that's all is my fault,i failed to
Redeem my promises"he sobbed there sitting on bed near pragya's foot.
••••••••••••••
In the morning

"Ranbir are you going office"abhi said descending the stair.

"Yes chief i will return before evening"he smiled lightly.

"No need i was saying today there's an important deal hope you didn't forget,we shouldn't lose this much big opportunity to collaborate with her. "Abhi said.

"Her..???"he asked confusingly.
"Yes she is a girl and runs a Biggest musical company"he smiled leaving  a lost ranbir somewhere.

Once again her memories took over him,it was a cheerful day where prachi spent her all day with family after losing her insecureness .she was believed that no matters what he will always be her,and will never cheat her.when she misunderstood ranbir regarding riya and decided to left but his love snd care for her didn't let her do so.
"Prachi why you don't want to reveal your singing talent?"ranbir asked a smiling prachi who was engrossed in staring the full moon     with the numerous stars encirciling around it.
"Umm i want to surprise them after opening one musical industry with his daughters name, He eill bE so happy "prachi smiled cheerfully making ranbir giggles
"Why are you laughing?"she glares at him
"What can i do ,you are so cuteeeee"he smiled pulling her cheeks .
"Bkluuuu"she smiled turning again to see the night which was  engrossed in enjoying the cutest duo young couples.

He would have lost in the deth of motion if the horns of Aryan car would not  have ringed.

"Ranbir i am going office if you want you can join"aryan spoke  taking ranbir with him.

•••••••••

Ranbir was checking the details when one of the employees entered his cabin asking permission.
"Sir may i come?"employees asked and enter after receiving the permission.

"Sir, abhi sir  has sent this album and told me to inform you to hear this song and the in charge of musical company  is on way so she could come anytime"he left after giving him the dvd.

He attached the dvd with his lappy but unfortunately his laptop get switched off.
"Shittt yaar this laptop had to die now  only"he iritatingly left the cabin with dvd.

••••••••

" why this flight is too late"ayaan grumbled irritatingly.

"So what ,why are you dying to sign the deal they should have been irritated if they lose this opportunity,by the way you didn't inform me where we are going?"pihu asked ,taking a book from her purse to read.

"i will tell you when we will reach our destination."he smiled

°°°°°°°°°°

Ranbir was going through  the corridors of office when he heard  loud noises of people herralding someone presence..

He moved towards the window to found a car stopped near the entrance and large number of fans surrounded it with a pen and card on their hands.

He don't know why but for some second his heart stopped beating and suddenly started fluttering with a high pace hearing the figure entering his office.
As if there was a force which was pulling all his sorrow, pain and melancholiness.
He didn't able to control himself and ran towards the first floor..

Is this mystery not going interesting???🙁🙁🙁

So any guess whom he will meet?,😁😉

Also no thankuhh to this JSKreationz for making this beautiful cover😉🔪🗡❌❌

angel_girl003 Sara_imprfctScribblr its_khushiiii NandiniGhosh Prashika_love PranbirxPreeranSlays EashitaRobert coolnerdyguy Aviskha_Deuri Solely_Pranbir pikachucreates Cute_soul_isha Solely_Pranbir choco--holic KiniShabi khushu444 sanyogitaprc lilpanda12345 AimMazing thisuni21 krishdhaa