together forever 89 (long update with many revealation)

I am literally laughing koi to guess kr lo shi..who is the criminal.😂😂 Sara_imprfctScribblr NandiniGhosh aaplogon se sachii bht umeed h😄

" yes againn" she said turning towards them With a smile making them suspicious.

" didn't we both meet before separation of our  parent" she said with a smile, eyes fixed on those emotional ones whose gaze was fixed on someone since her arrival.

" welcome mrs pih.." Aliya said with a bright smile entering the hall but becomes dumbfounded seeing everyone face.

" thankuhh bujii" she said turning towards her with  brautiful grin plastered over her face.

" you.." She said getting deepest shock and look towards riya.

"Aren't u happy buji with my arrival" she said
" ye..ah why not sweetheart"she said with a smile.

" congratulation riya ,it seems jiju loves you a lot, wont you introduce me to your would be husband" she said with a smile.

"Yeah  why not." Riya said moving towards her to introduce but again everyone get stunned seeing pihu'S move.

A chill ran down his spine when pihu hugged him out of the blue before he could reciprocate it she broke the hug.

"Can't i hug my one and only jiju, afterwal i am his Sister in law"said pihu with a beautiful smile.
" umm so  aren't you gonna do engagement??" She asked looking towards them.

" yeah" riya replied.
"I am so excited for itt, will surely sing one song for my fans today" pihu said in excitement.

" yeah di, we want you to sing" that same girl child said  jumping in excitement. And  Fans shout for her..

" so  pandit ji can we start the engagement ceremony" pihu said

" yeah sure" pandit replied

"Really you want it to happen" he said pulling her through arms,when she was about to turn to ho but fall in his arms.

' why not jijju,leave me or someone will be jealous" she said winking towards him when he was deeply lost in her eyes with moist eyes.

" come rhea" he said clasping her hand tighly making her smile for some unknown reason.

Ranbir moved his hand tiwards riya and she made him wear it .

Everyone claps and cheers for them while ranbir eyes was stuck on her ,
He took out the ring and moved it towards riya..
" cmon ranbir.." His friends cheer for him.

Lights suddenly get dim and darkness surrounded everywhere but he was easily able to trace those miracle  eyes and a little smile left  his lips noticing something  In those darkness.

Ho ooo ho ohoo.. Ohoo hooo hooo..
" i already knew,you have shown me what i wanted to see" he thought and made riya wear thw rings.

Kal raaste mein gham mil gaya tha
Lag ke gale main ro diya
" i didn't knew your daughter has your talent" vikram said with a smile.

Jo sirf mera tha, sirf mera
Maine usse kyon kho diya
Haan woh aakhein jinhe main
Choomti tha bewajah

Her eyes were no longer seeing him, But he wanted to look into those so took riya hands and drags her to the floor for dance many couples also joined them..
Pyar mere liye kyon
Unmein baaki na raha

hooo ohoo hoo..

Humnava mere tu hai to merI saansein chale
Bta de kaise main jiyungii tere binaa.
His eyes were fixed on her while dancing with rhea,wishing once from her to look into his eyes but she didn't and continue to sing while looking everywhere but not him.