Together forever 81

" itti Bhi Kya jaldi hai?" he caged her between him and wall.
Fear started rousing her mind,she tried to push him with all the strength but it was not enough to overcome his
He hugged her tightly and started biting on her neck.
" chhodo.." she yelled trying to push him,her eyes were brimming silent tears
" ranbir sor...Ry"she thought to herself eyes were  closed apologizing for the sin she has done, not obeying his love.

Some flashes  hold of her,when
Prachi was sitting on the room folding her clothes after returning from mall.

When she felt something heavy on her shoulder.Sensing who it could be she leaned backward inside the wall of protection,feeling of warmth.

" chikchiki" he spoke out finally almost hugging her,covering her from his blanket of insecurity.
" hmm kya hua kuchh kehna h"spoke prachi feeling something suspicious.

" kya main kuchh maang skta hu"he demanded making her turn to his side.
" aaj jb tumhe wo boys mall me dekh rhe the to mujhe bht gussa,i know tum uncomfortable thi pr ek baar bhi mujhe ni kha,isliye aaj main tumse ek promise chahta hu" he spoke taking her hands in his causing her to look in his eyes.
" main tumhe kbhi mna ni kr sakti,kyuki tumne mujhe aaj tk sari khushiyaaan di h apne se pehle meri khushiyon ko aage rakha hai,toh aaj ye chikchiki kaise piche hatt sakti hai" she said with a smile
" just promise me tum kbhi bhi kisi se haar ni manogi kisi bhi halaat bhi i want you to be always strong,kbhi bhi weak ni pdogi i love when you stand for yourself,always remember i am with you in your every problem,and will always love uh so never fall weak." he spoke cuppping her face
" pr tum ho n.Mere saath"she retorted with a smile
" or agr kbhi ni rh...." he opened his mouth to say but only get cut off in mid.
" plchh,jb tk bakluu ki chikchiki jinda h use kuchh ni ho skta, kyuki wo baklu uski life h or tum aisa kbhi ni bologe" she confessed

" okay pr mera promise?" he asked
Smiling at his beloved possessiveness  she hugged him and promised to never fall weak.

As soon as the memories stopped,she shut her eyes to regain conscious and slapped him with all her force.

He was startled by the sudden  force and composing herself see her with fire raging his eyes.

" itti der se kuchh kha ni to kya smajh rakha habhi btata hu mujhe thappad marne ki himmt kaise hui tumhari"he cathched her shoulder tightly caysing her to wince in pain.

He started moving more close to her and now inched far,and was about to kiss her,she fearfully shut her eyes tightly waiting for that coming uncomfortablness or not when her eyes blew open with a force hearing one hard punch.

"prachi tum thik ho." aryan asked concernly
As soon as she saw him,threw herself on his beloved brother arms and started shivering.

" shh shhh prachi u are strong isn't  calm down  he is unconscious now,nothing can happen to uh or main ranbir se kya khuga ki main apni behen ka khyal ni rakh ska" aryan rubbed her back to calm down.

"ary.an u are right,its important to save him lets go" she hurriedly moved towards car.

" achha hua maine prachi ke phone me chip lga rakha tha or shi samay ne phuch gya thankuhh ranbir us din ye chip mujhe dene k liye nhi toh.."said aryan to himself and moved towards the car.

            ********************

Prachi was continuously  moving here and there  thinking of the clue.

" prachi pr hm ja kha rhe" aryan

" usne kha tha jahan saansein milti h wha saansein tod rha hoga"said prachi,aryan didn't let her complete and interrupted her.
" hospital"aryan replied immediately. Making her smile and happy for some reason.
" so der kis baat ki lets go" aryan said and immediately settled himself on the driver seat.
They both started their journey towards ranbir.