part 48

This update is just for  123khushiiiii who has touched the peak of sucess by gettting 7k  so this is. A gift for her ( my twiniiee)😙

So continuing....

Ranbir woke up first with a  stack of happiness in his face..his love lady  was still in his embrace cuddling to him. Her hand was on his chest hugging him cutely like a baby sleeps cutely cuddling on  her mother..

She started cuddling  more into him as sunrays fall on her face disturbing  her peaceful sleep after long..

He smile and tilted her face upward  so that her precious sleep don't  get disturb

But feeling some movement she wake up and saw him seeing her lovingly. .
A  crimson hue started colouring her cheeks realising she has  showed him her acceptance. .

With  a blush she hurried away toward washroom but stopped feeling his palm surrounding  her dainty wrist..

" why are u in  so hurry chichiki" teased ranbir catching her..

"Woh..m..ain collage k liye"  stutered prachi trying to make an small endeavor  to get rid of her hand ..

"Pr aaj to collage bnd h" smirked ranbir knowing that her small endeavor got in vain..

Now no excuse left for her to get rid of him as it was already  sunday and no one wake this early. .

" pls leave my hand" said prachi blushing  seeing his reflection of smirk on the mirror..

" ab koi bahana ni  bna paogi mujhse door rehna ka" smiled ranbir freeing her hand

With a smile she ran towards washroom which was not  get unnoticed by him..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abhigya room

Pragya was getting ready infront of the big mirror  when abhi came and back hugged  her..

" kya hua aaj bht khush lg rhe"

" woh ek surprise h , aankhe bnd kro"
She closed her eyes..

"Ni cheating weating..😑"
" achha achha thik h"
She opens her eyes feeling something on her wrist.. and got amazed seeing the bracelet which had  been just  made her wear by him..

 and got amazed seeing the bracelet which had  been just  made her wear by him

" or iski kya jaroorat thi" asked pragya looking at the bracelet. .

" i k u want only me and my love fuggi but its just a small thing infront of uu, cuz nothing can be precious than u"

" thankuu"

" aise thanks krta h koi"said abhi pouting cutely..

"Tb aise" said pragya after kissing his one cheeks

"Yeh to aadha hi thanks hua"

" ab thik h"said pragya planting a soft kiss  on his another cheeks..

" yeh hua n thanks krne ka best way"
She smiled at his antics..

" aaj tumhare liye ek surprise h be ready at 7 pm.. and meet me in terrace..

" are pr ( but got interrupted )

" no excuse i will be waiting by" said abhi before  going from there..

-------------------------------------------------------------------

In evening

"Arrey zaldi zaldi haath chlao" said abhi

"Chief aap n bs rest kijiye hm sb hai n bs aadhe ghnte or aap jake ready ho zaiye tbtk hm decoration kr denge.."

" pkka" asked abhi

" ha dad, aaj mumma ninth cloud pe hogi decoration dekhkr " said riya praising her skills. .

"Cmon, riya, hm sb bhi h yha to sara credit khud le rhi" said arbir together😑

"Oka okay  guys,, hm sabse khush hokr to dad hme gift denge"

" ofc princess pr, uske pehle kama complete hona chahiye, main ja rha"said abhi

At that time prachi arrived there and was   amazed to see the decoration

" dad yeh sb"?asked prachi

" ohh , ye sb aaj meri date k liye " said abhi hugging  her..
"Woow  to sb yha help kr rhe or aapne mujhe bulaya bhi ni " said prachi complaining..

" ohh tujhe masi k saath  kaam krne se fursat mile tb to" said sahana as a matter of fact. .

" okay to ab tum bhi kg jao main aata hu" said abhi moving downstairs. .

So everyone engrossed in the work  and sachi started filling rose in making heart shaped in the floor
" finally ho gya" said shahana sighing a relief

Suddenly prachi feel some flower petals over him..
She turned to see ranbir showering some rose petals on her lovingly. ..

It made her blush,  but soon came to reality listening arhana fake coughing , while riya was feel bad seeing this and left from there..
Prachi noticed this and get confused..

--------------------------------------------------------------------.

So sorry guys for  less Pranbir  scene if u think so. ...

Chhhooolly  123khushiiiii again  for shirt update

Andangel_girl003 tumhare kiye abhigya scene aaj hi krti pr pic k karn update ni kiya so chholyy jayuu pkka kl subah aa zaega...

Don't  worry it wiilll soon come..,

Now i have started skipping quickly. . And will soon come with   bda wala twist....😚😚😚