Together forever 77

today i wannna answer from u all whats ur opinion?
Was that person was alia or riya?
After this update no one can change their opinion😆😆

"whatt prachi tum gaati hu?"asked riya
" ye kuchh bhi bolta h aisa ni h. Kl kitte bje aana"asked prachi trying to divert her.
" ha 8 bje bye,mom bula rhi dinner k liye come soon"said riya and left from there
" kya bole ja rhe the"asked she
" ek min tumne mujhe abhi mara,or us waqt thankuu bolne ki jagah ulta mujhe sunaya phir riya k baaton me bhi phsaya"ranbir asked raising a brow
"kyuki tumne mujhe daaat khilaya maa se or main ek din gayi isja mtlb tum sbko btaoge"asked she
" ha to maine bchaya bhi riya se or maan lo rockstar ki beti prachi the rockstar."ranbir said with excitement
"jo samjhna h samjho"said she and left throwing a pillow at him.

             *************************
Pranbir were listening song with a single earphone on prachi phone,her head was on his heart while his on her head,arms surrounding her, staying in each other embrace lovingly when a noise disturbed their peaceful moment.
A sense of fear aroused on them,when they saw the screen of phone,it was the same number who had already called prachi..
"ra..Ranbir..Ye..To.."she stuttered trying to spoke when ranbir cupped her face and calm down her.
He was about to pick up the call when she held his hand and picking up the call put it in speaker.
" hello my sweetie,apne jaan ko maaf ni kroge,i know mujhe tumhe hurt ni krna chahiye,pr main kya krta,tum jb dekho us ranbir k kareeb rehti ho,main tumsee kitta pyaar krta hu..."mohit said making a shiver down her body,fear was totally visible on her face,that was it for ranbir when he yelled at him.
" sh...ut upp justt shut up.how dare uh,dont u dare speak anything abiut her,agr prachi k aaspaas bhi dikhe n to tumhare kiye achha ni hoga,ek baar mere saamne aao..Phir dekhta hu.." yelled ranbir with furious eyes.

" dekhne k layak bch gya to dekh lena..I am here,or tum janemann,zald hi milenge tumhe tumhare ranbir se door krke,gnn"mohit said with a smirk and cut the call
Ranbir furiously threw the phone making her flinch who was in shock already,hearing a sobs,he realised what he was doing,and immediately pulled her in the warm embrace caressing her hair with his hand.

" ra.Ranbir wo tumhe kuchh.." she sobbed snuggling more into him
" shh shh..Look in my eyes,wo hme alg ni kr paega,main huu n,ek pal bhi tumhe apne aankhon se door ni hone dunga,relax,calm down.."he cupped her face and tried to assure her.

" how it could be possible prachi,today only  i changed your simcard,toh kaise uske paas..." said ranbir when she calm down after a long embrace.

"Hmne ye number,to abhi tk family me sabko diya bhi ni sirf tum,aryan,sahana,riya"said prachi
" khi riya.."thought ranbir
" no she can't,she is changed i know her.." prachi said as she understood whom he could think now..

" tumhe aisa Kyu lga ki main ri...." ranbir said unbelievingly turning his head towards her
" i know tumhe lga hoga ki riya ne itna kuchh kiya h to is baar bhi "aaid prachi with a smile.
" waise tumhe pta h tum ab itni achhi ho ki koi bhi tumhare piche pd jata,but no worry main kisi lo aane ni dunga,meri chikchiki k paas.."said ranbir trying to divert her mind..

                        **************

In the morning

Sun was spreading its wings,for a fresh day after a  hectic day,everyone were seen busy in their work, screen shown to two girls,one who was ordering the workers to hurry up while other was smiling from a few distance seeing her  sister,whom she never thought she will change these much..
" what are u doing,didn't i say to change  the colours of light it should be blue,and these flowers should be pink,then what the heck you all were doing why these flowers are cream in colour.Only few hours left for the concert,and this stage is still not prepared how i said to be"riya yelled at the f workers who were standing in a row in front of her.

" mam..We are sorry By mistake i did it,i was tensed due to my sis marriage.." one worker  stuttered.

" ughhh.Is this time to say,why didn't u say earlier,we coukd have hired someone.." yelled riya but prachi who was standing few metres away doing something with a diary saw her and went near her.

" riya..Calm down." prachi softly said with a smile clasping her hands.

" seriously how can i,still its not prepared,and its almost 2hrs left for arriving of guest.."said riya with a frown.

" see gusse se hm apna nuksaan krte h,to hme kuchh bhi gusse me ni  kehna chhaiye so calm down and help me in changing these flowers jaisa tumhe psand,tbtak ye bulbs change kr lenge. Aaplog pls ye bulbs change kr lijiye or har eq kaam me 2 2 ka grp bna lijiye taaki jaldi jo jaye." said prachi and they obeyed silently.

" kaise Kr leti hu..Ye sb" asked riya with a smile.
" bs isi smile se.." answered prachi and hugged her which she too reciprocated..

" i think prachi was right riya is changed now and she can't  do this"said ranbir to himself.

" so how my girls are doing"said aliya with a smile.
" its going awesome buj.."prachi opened her mouth but stopped in middle.
" cmon sweetheart,tumne abhi tk mujhe ek baar bhi buji ni bulaya,kb aadat daalne wali h,i think mera pyaar km pd gya.." said aliyah with a smile
" yes bujii i think prachi don't love us"said riya joining aliyah
" ohh really bujii"said prachi with a pout.
" now like my girl" said aliyah and hugged both of them.
" go and get ready, pragya is waiting for both of you " said aliyah broking the hug

                  **************

" aapne yaad kiya or hm chlee aaye" said vikram as he settled down beside abhi who was  listening song.
" pr tujhe yaad kisne kiya.." said abhi removing the earphone.
" kyaa abhi kbhi to yaad kr le."said vikram annoyingly
" ab iske paas yaad krne liye koi h ir to aap hne yaad kr sakte."said pallavi who has just arrived  with pragya
" ha or kisi ko to yaad bhi ni kr sakta."said vikram sarcastically.
" kise yaad krne ki baat chl rhi." ranbir descended the stair and enter the hall where everyone were standing.
" aree u readyyy  champ for rockingggg"said abhi
" yes chief bs thoda nervous ho rha."said ranbir nervously.
" don't  u dare think ki tum ni kr paoge belive in your self,mujhe pta h maine tumhe apne saath kyu liya kyuki tumm wo kr sakte ho." said abhi keeping his hand on his shoulder.
" okay where are your partners "asked pallavi
" woh prachi sahana riya k room me h  or aryan ayaan ko call kr rha aap sb chliye hm sb piche se aate h.." said ranbir and they left.

" yaar kaise ho ga,chief ko to keh diya pr.." ranbir said to himself when he felt one fragile hands entwining his.
"ab hoga." prachi said with a smile.
" umm.Nah.." said ranbir without tutning to her side
" ab."asked she after kissing his one cheek
" syd aadha" said ranbir turning to her side, and she immediately kissed his another one with a smile.
"not fair mujhe to lga tha ho jaega or tumne phir se mujhe waisa kr diya." he complained with a smirk.
" what kaise,mujhe lga main tumhari kuchh help kr sakti." said prachi
" umm ab tum mere saamne wha rhogi to mujhe ni lgta mera focus singing pe jaega." said he  pulling her through waist making her blushed with his unique compliment.
"waise ab bhi tum help kr sakti ho one more kiss se."  replied ranbir closing his eyes.
" umm. Syd ab kuchh ni kr sakti " prachi slightly turned her  face
" tb to main nr paung..."ranbir retorted eyes still closed and a bright smile covered his lips when he felt soft lips on his forehead.

" ohooo so ab performance me dhmaaal aaega lgta h" said sahana and riya together joining with ayaan and aryan.
She immediately departed seeing them making ranbir frowned.
" ha aaega n syd doogna tinguna kyuki ab bht confudence aagya."ranbir replied immediately
"ha ha wo to hmne dekha,kitta cobfudence jga diya."said ayaan  and everyone chuckled seeing prachi blush.
" i think everyone is waiting." prachi said trying to divert this topic
" ha ha itti der se wait ni kr rhe the n " teased sahana
Everyone made their way towards concert hall

" you will never know prachi,that someone very close to you is going to snatch your life.I know you love me a lot and this give me more power to do this"thought someone...

1500+ words