together forever 93 (longest part)

"Sure dida"said prachi
"Aren't uh my same prachi?"asked dida taking her hands on her own shocking her.
Her eyes started becoming moist,she would have been revealed if aliyah wouldn't have come in the room .
"Ni dida,i am not prachi,"said she
"Yes,aunty,she is not prachi because.."she spoke in some loud voice when ranbir entered the room.
"Because what buji"said ranbir staring at her.
"I.. Mean. She h.as alr.ea..dy said she is not prachi so why we are forcing her to reply this same question again and again"rep.lied aliya with little stuttering.
He nodded at her whose eyes were emotional and she smiled

"I will be back"said aliya and she left from there.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Prachi are you thinking about buji"asked ranbir while caressing prachi head which was kept on his lap.
"How do you know"asked prachi sitting beside him suddenly.

"Umm just because someone knows you here more than you do"said ranbir with a smirk.
She smiled at kept her head on his chest.
"Ranbir.."said prachi
"Hmm"he replied.
"I am really so scared don't know if she will do harm again"said prachi
"Prachi why don't we expose her infront of family"said ranbir causing her to lift her head and looks at him confusingly.
"But how will we do this"asked she
"Listen i have a plan. So its..................................................................!"he said causing her to jump over him in excitement and kissed his one cheek
"Hayeeee ,i am dying for this and now i get it"said he pretending to die while keeping his one hand on his cheek
"For what"She said pouting innocently.
"For this"he said moving towards her with pout closely catching her
She pushed him slightly on bed and run from there,leaving a smiling ranbir with his hands moving on his hairs.

****************
Aliya was going through some files in her cabin when she received a call from riya and left from there..

*************

Walking through the barely lit room, all the woman could see was darkness all around her. The sound of her footsteps were the only thing that could be heard in the strange silence. Walking through the silence, her feet finally came to a halt as her eyes landed on another creature standing before her, back towards her.

"What have you called me here for now?" Aaliyah interrogated with a cold tone in her voice, crossing her hands across her chest.

However, all she could hear was silence in retureturn.

"Rhea?? Can you hear me? Sweetheart, I don't know about you, but time is really precious to me, so kindly speak up." She spoke in a louder tone, agitated by her silence. However, to her sheer surprise, Rhea's response was laughter this time, making her frown immediately.

"Time is precious to you, Buji?" Rhea spoke in amusement, finally turning towards her. "Oh, right! You DO need time for the meticulous planning of such hideous crimes after all. Or better, sins." She mocked.

"Rhea!Aaliyah stepped closer to her, staring hard. "Learn to tame your tongue before me! Or be prepared for the worst." She threatened.

"Wow, Buji! You're a mind reader! That's exactly what I was gonna tell you!" Rhea pretended to be excited, before staring back into her eyes with fierceness in her own. "Be prepared for the worst." She warned.

"Oh, so you're trying to threaten Aaliyah Mehra? Tch, tch, tch. You've spent so much time with me, sweetheart. Still it could do you no good. Don't you knowDon't you know the rule? No one dares to speak like that before me." Aaliyah spoke with an evil shimmer in her eyes, while Rhea just laughed at her words once again.

"I wonder where will all YOUR courage go when the time just takes a slight turn. When all you'll be able to do is beg for mercy which you won't get. When I'll tell all your truth to Dad." Rhea spoke with a sugarcoated voice.