Unfortunate Guide

~Last Chapter~

"Here's your schedule and you just so happen to be in luck..."  he hands me my schedule and then shouts "Kageyama get in here!"

To my astonishment, the raven haired, vending machine fighting, eyes full of icy vengeance boy walked in the room.

"Kageyama Tobio, I'd like you to meet Hinata Shōyō, you'll be his guide for a few days"

My eyes widened as soon as those words hit my ears.

"My guide??"

~Current chapter~
.

.

.

"Yeah , I'll have to pass on that one" Kageyama said unamused

"I'll drop your week of detention if you do it."

"Tch fine" Kageyama replied, quickly turning his head to scowl at me with eyes ready to kill.

"Oh no no no it's f-fine" I panickedly said " I can find my way around this... big... ginormous school, full of twist and turns all by myself haha"

"Oh don't worry Hinata, Kageyama is more than happy to show you around. Isn't that right Kageyama-Kun?"

"Yeah, it'd be my pleasure" Kageyama sarcastically expressed with a subtle eye roll.

"Then that settles it!" The VP said as he jumped from his desk, rushing Kageyama and I out.

"Kageyama here's a copy of Hinata schedule, it's exactly identical to yours!

"Wha- Huh? Identical-"

"Make sure he gets to his classes on time, show him to his locker right away, and don't leave him alone in the cafeteria."

"Huh? How long do I have to keep this up for?"

"For a week, just until Hinata settles in and makes some friends of his own."

"But I-" Then the VP slammed his office door before Kageyama could utter another word.

"Well that was... something" I turned to face Kageyama
"Thank you for agreeing to show me around when you didn't want to, pleasure to meet you." I smiled and stuck out my hand, hoping he would shake it, but instead he just stood there looking down at me with those icy blue eyes of his.

"Let's just get this over with." Kageyama scoffed and brushed past my hand.

"This is going to be a fun week" I mutter, dragging myself behind him

The walk to my locker was pure torture. I tried to make conversation, but not only was my whole exsistance ignored, but it was like I wasn't even there to him at all.

"Soooo do you like it here at Azumi High?"

....

"Isn't the scenery here lovely?"

....

"If I drink the water here, will I become as tall as you?"

"Pfft" Kageyama chuckled...

HE CHUCKLED?! It was a small one, but it counts for something.

"I MADE A BREAKTHROUGH!!!"

"Why are you so surprised?"