Don't Panic *Panics*

Author Note This chapter will be a bit longer. Does talk about blood for a short part and has shifting Point of views (Pov)

~Last Chapter~

"Kageyama wait!" He has such long legs he's already halfway down the hall.

I run trying to catch up to him only to be sent spiraling to the ground for a second time today.

*Whack* was the sound of my head colliding with the ground leaving a ringing in my ears and a throbbing of my head.

"Ew watch it freak! Who said you could touch me?"

A rather lanky male with a disgusted look on his face dressed in a fancy coat and leather shoes was hovering above me.

"Ah my head" I groan slowly rising to me feet only to lose my balance and grab onto the male in front of me.

Who then flings me off of him, causing me to hit my head on the window seal.

"I said what makes you think you can tou-"

"Oikawa!" Kageyama cuts him off.

My vision was hazy, but Kageyamas firece expression was the only clear thing I could see before everything started to fade to black.

~Current Chapter~
.

.

.

"Ahh Tobio-channnn long time no see, what's with that face?"

"Why do you think you can treat people like this??" Growled Kageyama as he helps me to my feet. I can barely stand and my head was in so much pain.

"Hmm is this orange haired little fellow a friend of yours? Is that a tear or are you angry?" Oikawa seemed taken aback by Kageyama's furious response and to him helping me.

"He's the new transfer student, and yes, I'm very angry Oikawa!"

"Transfer student? Ohhhh that explains why such a low life thought they could touch me. Listen well transferee..." he says leaning in closer to me.

"My name is Tōru Oikawa, and I am so far above your class that-"

Before he could finish his sentence he's smacked on the back of his head taking everyone by surprise.

"Owww Iwa-chann that hurt" Oikawa said while rubbing his head.

"Stop bullying people because you think you're better, it's not a good look shittykawa!

"But I am better!" He pouted only to get smacked again.

"Iwaizumiiiii stop hitting me!"

"You're a spoiled brat, now apologize to the kid"

"But I don't wannaaa" Iwaizumi sent a deathly glare oikawas way and he did as he was told

"Ugh fine! Sorry for knocking the little pip squeak to the ground, happy?" He says looking at Kageyama

"I guess it's better than no apology at all, although I don't know if I'd call that an apology."