5 - Don't Cry

3th P.O.V

The next morning, Y/n woke up feeling someone staring at her. She quickly realized who that 'someone' was. Hawks. Y/n rubbed the sleep off of her eyes.

"Hey, Hawks" she mumbled. "Don't 'hey, Hawks' me! Why didn't you tell me you know Dabi?!" he stood up from the spot he was sitting on.

"What are you talking about?" Y/n was now fully awake. Hawks calmed down a bit. "I'm just worried about you.... Thinking if... You know..."

"No, hm, I don't know, Hawks. What are you talking about?!" Y/n sat on the edge of her bed.

"The fact that Dabi is a villain! Are you telling me you didn't know that?!" Y/n's eyes widened. "What...?"

Hawks sat down next to Y/n. "Hey...". "But Dabi isn't a villain. No, he... He can't be!" Y/n turned to look at Hawks. "Are you sure?" Hawks gave her a nod.

"A-and how did you even know I had hung out with him?" there was a moment of a silence. Hawks probably thinking a way to not make it sound weird. "I saw him leave your apartment yesterday."

"How do you know Dabi?" Y/n wondered out loud. Hawks thought for a moment.

"... Well it's a long story ..." he finally answered. "I was hoping we'd get along better but... I guess not then..." Y/n assumed Hawks was talking about Dabi.

"Hey I'm gonna go eat something..." Y/n told him and went to the kitchen. She was surprised by the fact that she was already dressed. Hawks followed her. "Hey, on the way I came here I grabbed some food. Do you want chicken?" Hawks asked with a small smile.

"Oh, okay..."

After Y/n had eaten, she told Hawks she was going to take a shower. Hawks just nodded as a response.

Meanwhile Y/n was in the shower, Hawks didn't really have anything to do. He took his phone out and read through Y/n's and his texts.

He smiled at most of them remembering how it was just Y/n and him, and no one else.

He snapped out of his little world of happiness, when he heard Y/n call out for him. "What do you need?" Hawks yelled from the kitchen.

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you left!" Y/n answered back. Hawks smiled to himself and shook his head. He yawned realizing he had been awake for the whole night. He laid his head against the kitchen table. 'Maybe a little nap wouldn't hurt' he wrapped his wings around himself.

At the same time, Y/n had put her clothes on and dried her hair. She walked in the kitchen to see Hawks asleep. She chuckled. But soon heard a knock from the door.

Y/n went to open it. She didn't know who it was but whatever, I guess. Right when she had opened the door she thought... There is a chance that the person behind this door is Dabi.

But before she could prevent herself from opening the door, it was already open. And Dabi was now standing in front of Y/n. She tried to close the door, but Dabi put his hand against it.

"That's really rude, Y/n," Dabi pushed the door open as Y/n stared at him frozen in place. He walked past her. "W-what do you need, Dabi?" Y/n asked trying to sound brave. Dabi put his both hands on Y/n's shoulders and leaned in her ear.

"I need you," Dabi's hand left Y/n's shoulder and after a moment a cloth was gently pressed against her lower face. Y/n tried not to breathe, but failed. She passed out and fell into Dabi's hands. Dabi gently picked her up and left, completely unaware of the sleeping Hawks in the kitchen.

-

The next time Y/n opened her eyes, she saw Dabi, who wasn't looking at her. She couldn't move, realizing she was tied to a chair.
"Dabi..."
He seemed not to hear her.
"Dabi,"
He still didn't react.
"Dabi!"
Finally the said man turned to look at Y/n. He smiled. "Dabi, please let me go," to that, Dabi only smiled wider.

"You don't need to go anywhere, Y/n" he said, his eyes filled with love towards the girl in front of him.

Y/n's eyes started to water. Dabi's smile turned into a frown "Hey... It's alright. I don't want to hurt you... The opposed, really... You have no reason to cry, Y/n. You're more than okay with me,". But Y/n was already crying. Dabi wiped away her tears, enjoying touching her face while he could.

"W-what do you want me for anyway..." Y/n said as she managed to make a sentence in her head.

"Oh.. Y/n, you don't seem to get it. I want you." Dabi got closer to Y/n. "So... You want me to be yours?".

"Y/n, you are already mine,"

=============================

Look who's back!
(Spoilers, it's me)

。。。