6 - The Choice...

Darn this chapter is soooo long. Or it just feels like it. I had to rewrite it couple of times. Anyway

Enjoy~

3rd P.O.V

Y/n couldn't say anything as she blinked a couple of times. "Aw, don't be like that, Y/n. I'm doing this because it's the best way to keep you safe". Dabi stroked Y/n's hair gently away from her face. He stared lovingly into her eyes.

"...what are you keeping me safe from?" Y/n asked as she closed her eyes. "Many things..." . Dabi leaned closer to Y/n and kissed her forehead. 

He leaned back and smiled. This was a completely new feeling for him and he probably overreacted by bringing Y/n here, but he couldn't care less.

"Dabi, you're a villain, right?" he snapped out of his thoughts. "Where did you hear that from?" he questioned. "Hawks told me", mention of the other male caught Dabi off guard. He was feeling... angry? About it. 

"We don't need to think about him now", Dabi frowned. Y/n looked up at him. "Well speaking of him... you didn't do anything to him, did you?". Dabi narrowed his eyes, "No, should've I?". 

"No... that's not what I meant", Y/n mumbled. "I'm somewhat disappointed that now when I finally have you, all you want to do is talk about Hawks..." Dabi's voice sounded emotionless but still annoyed.

He sighed and stood up. "Well anyway, do you need something to drink or eat?". Y/n looked up at him again now that he was at the door.

"No tanks", Dabi nodded and exit the room. Talking about the room, Y/n noticed that the room didn't have any windows or other objects other than the chair she was sitting on. Well obviously she couldn't see behind her.

There could be a silent party going on behind her but she couldn't see it. Well she tried feeling around with her hands and she felt a wall behind her. Could there be a window? Maybe not...

She wanted to believe but couldn't really, because this was a weird situation for her. Locked and tied up in a room somewhere. She didn't even know what time it was.

But then again... Did she want to leave? Is Stockholm syndrome taking over her? Or is it excitement for this new situation? Maybe she was waiting for someone to rescue her from that place.

Maybe she liked Dabi and was just happy. No. That thought was where she drew the line. She couldn't like someone who was as crazy, could she?

She was soon brought out of her thoughts by a familiar voice. "Are you tired?" she didn't look up at him. "Not really. Feels like I've been asleep for the past two weeks", Y/n mumbled.

"Do you want to lay down with me?"

Y/n looked angrily up at the man in front of her. "Do I look like- ..." then she thought about something. Dabi was NOT going to let her sleep on the floor or the chair so maybe he was going to take her away from that room.

She sighed, "Yeah sure". Dabi's face lit up. "Great!- Uhh, I mean, it's- .". Y/n chuckled. For a moment she felt like everything was fine. First thought she had was: 'cute...'.

But then she remembered the situation she was in. Dabi had a small smile on his lips. "Well are you just going to stand there,  or?" Dabi quickly went over to Y/n and untied her from the chair. He picked her up bridal style and carried her over to the door.

"You know I can walk, right?". "You might hurt yourself trying", he chuckled. After a few steps, he stopped walking and placed you on a bed. Y/n quickly looked around her.

They were in an ordinary bedroom. Nothing weird except the covered windows. They were covered from outside and inside plus there were locks on both of them.

"Are you trying to look for something you can escape from?" Dabi suddenly asked. Y/n rolled her eyes over to him.

"No, I'm just inhaling the view," She sarcastically smiled. "There is no - oh, you were being sarcastic?" he sat down next to Y/n.

There was a moment of silence. "Do you mind if I kiss you?" Y/n's eyes widened. "Uh, I beg your pardon?"

Dabi leaned closer to her. 'W-why right now?!'. "I asked 'do you mind if I kiss you?', " their lips were almost touching. Y/n panicked a little.

He closed the gab between the two and kissed her. Y/n didn't have the slightest idea how much Dabi had wanted to do that. After 15 seconds Dabi leaned back a little. Y/n looked up at his blue eyes.

"I love you, Y/n", he looked into her wide open eyes. He hugged her. "Please don't ever leave me...", Dabi mumbled as Y/n hugged him back.

-

An hour later Dabi had fallen asleep whilst holding Y/n in his arms. Y/n hadn't thought. She was thinking. Not for a way out,.. Just if she wanted to stay or not.

If she did; she could be with Dabi. But did she want to be with him? Maybe she could help him get over the weird possessions he had for the girl.

Then she thought about the sight of her apartment in front of her. Then Hawks. 'I don't really even have my own freedom in this world. Maybe it's just better to-' she heard a knock from somewhere. Where?!

Could someone be at the door?! She looked at Dabi. Did the knocking wake him up. No. He was still peacefully sleeping. Y/n kissed Dabi's forehead and sat up. She loosened his hands around her and stood up.

It was a little hard for her to stand up straight because of the bruises on her ankles. She just now noticed them. She took a step towards the knocking.

But then a creepy thought washed over her. What if it's someone I really don't want to meet? Like a villain who only wants to kill others? Should she wake up Dabi? The knocking got a little louder and she heard muffled shouting from somewhere.

What should she do...?

[Okay now's that time you get to choose an ending...]

Either:

1.) You wake Dabi up and ask him who they are.
-He doesn't want anything bad to happen to you so it's better if he handles it. (Mr. Stockholm is here :D )-

Or

2.) Go open the door and ask them to help you.
-No matter who they are, they must know the way out. And get Dabi to a mental hospital. (That bitch crazy)-

The endings will be in 2nd P.O.V .