4 - Fallen

3rd P.O.V

Y/n went to sleep after Dabi had left. They had chatted for a long time, completely ignoring the movie. Y/n made tea for both of them.

Dabi thought 'She said earlier that 'if it was someone special, we wouldn't be drinking some boring water'. Is... Is tea boring or is it more interesting?'.

Darn, maybe he now hoped tea was interesting. He enjoyed it though. He enjoyed it on a weird level.

- - - - - -

The next day Y/n woke up a little late. She wasn't going really anywhere, it's just that she stayed up with Dabi. She stood up and stretched her arms.

After eating something Y/n changed her clothes and decided to take a walk outside. It was a beautiful day. Y/n started humming a tune she made up on the spot. After about 20 minutes of walking she noticed, that the park she was at was completely empty.

She stopped walking and looked around confused. Could this possibly be a dream? That would explain why she didn't notice it at first.

Y/n started walking around yelling little "Hello?"s every now and then. She kind of ended up panicking when she didn't hear anyone answer. 'M-maybe everyone is just inside the buildings... ' she though.

Before Y/n could walk any further she was knocked out by someone hitting her head with a blunt object. Y/n didn't get to realize this as she was already unconscious. The person carried her out of the park with them.

><><><><

Y/n woke up on her own bed. "W-what..." she tried to mumble. As she got up to sit on her bed she felt like her face was about to fall apart. She felt the need to throw up because of the headache she was having.

"Do you need pain pills?" asked a monochromatic voice. Y/n looked up and saw Dabi. She was kind of surprised to see him there. Everything went quiet for few seconds until Y/n spoke "U-umm, yeah, they're in the bathroom,".

Dabi hesitated to leave Y/n alone but felt like she needed something to numb her headache.

-

After Y/n had taken the medicine, she took a little nap. Dabi watched as Y/n fell into the dreamland. He realized what he was doing and looked away from Y/n. 'Why am I such a creep...? Oh God why do I feel this way?' Dabi closed his eyes as he felt his cheeks heat up.

Dabi suddenly noticed he was looking at Y/n again. His cheeks were now on fire. He felt the urge to touch her.

He silently went over to Y/n's sleeping form. She looked so peaceful while she slept. Dabi gently stroked Y/n's hair. He wanted to do something else but he knew it wouldn't be fair towards Y/n.

After an hour watching Y/n sleep, Dabi decided to wake her up. He thought things weren't fun at all with her sleeping.

"Y/n, you should wake up," Dabi said out loud. Thankfully Y/n actually ended up waking up. Now that she was awake without a headache, everything seemed more real to her. That's why she was surprised again when she saw Dabi.

After a moment of thinking, Y/n remembered what had happened. "H-how did I get here? How did you get here, Dabi?" Y/n saying Dabi's name made him feel at ease, he almost forgot what Y/n had asked.

"It's a long story. Don't stress yourself with it," he rolled his eyes over to the window. The sky was dark blue. "Okay?"
.
.
.

"Dabi, you can go now?" Y/n sighed. Dabi's eyes quickly went back to Y/n. "Do you want me to leave?" Y/n swore she could hear a quiet 'Why' at the beginning of his question. "I want to be alone for the rest of the day," Y/n gave him a sad smile.

"I understand,"

With that, Dabi left. But as he closed Y/n's front door and turned around, he was met with Hawks in front of him. Hawks had taken one of his longer weathers and had his hand tightly wrapped around it.

"What the hell were you-... Wait no don't tell me L.O.V. wants the person who lives there dead??? Did you already kill her?!" Hawks half panicked.

"Don't be ridiculous, Keigo," Dabi mumbled as he walked past the said man. "Do you know her?" Hawks asked "Y/n?". Dabi stopped walking.

He felt something inside him snap. He stayed calm in order to not attract Y/n's attention. All of a sudden he felt like he couldn't answer.

Hawks waited patiently for the villain's answer. But it never came. Dabi just started walking again. Though, after a second Dabi said, "she wants to be alone,".

Hawks got confused by this. Only after Dabi had left he realized what that meant. They had talked. Y/n had been alone with Dabi.

=============================

。。。