Ending 1

2nd P.O.V

"Dabi... Dabiii...", you cooed in order to wake him up. "Dabi, wake up!" He immediately opened his eyes. "Wha-!? Y/n, what do you need?" he took your hand. "There's someone at the door...", you sighed.

In a blink of an eye he was up and on his way to the door. He still had your hand so you just followed him. He rubber the sleep out of his eyes and opened the door.

You saw a man with a hand on his face. He had light blue hair and he was dressed in all black. Next to him stood a girl with blonde hair. She was wearing some kind of school uniform.

You took your hand from Dabi. "What the hell are you doing here?", Dabi narrowed his eyes. "I didn't think you'd actually do it so I had to see it myself ", the man said. He had a starchy voice.

The girl noticed you and grinned. You were more focused on the background. Where were you? You could see woods? Suddenly the girl was right in front of your face. "Hi, I'm Toga!". "Uh, Y/n??" you answered as she grabbed your hand and shook it.

Dabi pushed her back from you. "Toga, don't do that ", the guy came inside the building too. "I cannot believe it. Dabi, does she have a Quirk?"

"No"

The man started laughing. "I just can't believe it!" you gave the man a curious look. "Who are you?" you asked. "Just call me Shigaraki," he got a little closer to you. "No, I mean like... A villain?" he started laughing again.

Dabi sighed and covered his face with his hands. Toga was just smiling.
"I'm the leader if the League of Villains, dear!" Dabi send Shigaraki a glare. "Don't call her that ", you didn't really like the guy.

"Well anyway. It was nice seeing you, Y/n", he then just walked out of the door. "Well what do you still want?" Dabi asked Toga as she was still just standing there. "I wanna hang out with Y/n!" she grinned.

"Well you can't. Have a nice day ", he said as he pushed her out of the building and closed the door. "I'm really sorry about that ", he mumbled. "You don't have to be ", you smiled at him.

"They are your friends ". He stared at you. "Wha...."

"Aren't they?" you teasingly smiled. "Well... I... Kind of..." he blushed. You didn't know why. Maybe because of your smile?

"Well I'm hungry! You wanna get something to eat?" you opened the door and walked out. Your ankles didn't hurt as much as you took in the fresh air. "Well what do you want to eat?" Dabi asked from behind you.

"Ehh, whatever is fine!" you turned to him.

Maybe you felt sympathy for the burned man, or maybe you actually liked him. You were okay with being with him. He was okay.

The end

[ BONUS ]

You were sitting in a coffee shop with Dabi. You finally got to eat some food. Suddenly it got really quiet. Some people gasped. You looked up to see what they were staring at and saw... Hawks.

He had a worried gaze on his eyes. "Y/n..." he whispered. You gave him an awkward smile and a small wave. "Hello... - "

"Do you have the slightest idea how much I've missed you?! I mean where were you??!" you didn't have time to answer when he noticed Dabi, who had stood up from his seat.

"What? You were with this... This burned Freddy Krueger?!" Hawks pointed out. "After what I told you-", he was interrupted with blue fire in front of him.

Now that you took a good look around. The whole building was on fire. "Dabi!" you yelled. He turned to look at you. He had a look of regret on his eyes. Then he ran over to you and scooped you up from your seat.

He ran out of the building with you. After you two got to a safe spot he put you down. "I'm sorry, Y/n", he mumbled. You waved it off "Don't be. But did Hawks make it out of there?".

"Who cares? Now kiss me,".

:)