Ending 2

2nd P.O.V

You slowly made your way up to the door. "Dabi, open the door right now, or I will turn it to dust!!" you heard from the other side. It was muffled but you could hear it clearly enough

You opened the door. In front of you stood a man with a hand on his face. He had light blue hair and was dressed mostly in black.

"Uh, hi? Is Dabi-"

"No, um, he left... A couple of minutes ago", you smiled nervously. You swore if you could see his eyes they would be narrowed. "Riiight... And you are?"

"Y/n L/n!" suddenly another person showed up behind him. She was a girl with blonde hair. She was dressed in some kind of school uniform. And she had a smile for days.

"Are you Dabi's girlfriend???" she fangirled. "Uhm... No....", the girl frowned. "Aww, man..." she handed the man what seemed to be 1 000¥ bill. "I told you that trashcan isn't getting a girlfriend any time soon. Well, Y/n it was great talking to you", he said and both of them left.

You waited for a few minutes by the door, hoping Dabi didn't wake up. You knew now witch door was the front door too. After couple of minutes had passed, you opened the door.

You didn't have shoes but like, what ever. You kept walking, just anywhere, to get that place out of your sight.

Luckily you found your way to a place you knew. It was the building you lived in. You found your spare key and went home.

In there you were surprised to find... Hawks and policemen. They were talking to Hawks and you just kinda stood there awkwardly. "Uhm, hey?" they all turned to look at you. Within a second Hawks had his arms and wings tightly around you.

"Oh my God, Y/n. Where have you been. I was so worried", he whispered to you. You giggled. "I'm fine..." to be clear you didn't sound, or look like it.

After five minutes he let you go. You asked if the policemen could leave, and since you told them you were fine and they were convinced, they left. Hawks didn't, though.

"So tell me..." he started. You rolled your eyes over to him. "Yes...?".

"What happened?" tears escaped your eyes. And soon you were just crying. He walked over to you and hugged you. He let you cry onto his shoulder.

"Dabi kidnapped me," you finally said after what seemed like hours. Hawks' eyes widened. "That ... bastard will die tonight!" you thought you could hear him curse under his breath. "No no, I kind of... Understand why he did it," you tried to tell Hawks.

"He's very alone and he doesn't really... Have any friends or family," you gently whispered mostly to yourself.

"Do I look like I care?!" Hawks yelled. You looked up at him. He had anger written all over his face. "I will personally deliver him to his grave", you looked at him with disbelief.

"Hawks, stop!" you stepped away from him. He looked at you with concern in his eyes. "Do you like him?"

You thought for a moment. "Well, enough to make me want him to stay alive ", he looked away from you. "Okay fine... I won't kill him. But I just want to have a talk with him ", he closed his eyes and you sighed.

"Well then... Go ahead. Find him ", you turned away from him. You were really hungry so you wanted to eat something. "Wait, you're not coming with me?" he asked.

"Nope", you said as you opened your fridge. "No, no, no, no. You have to come with me", he closed the fridge with one of his feathers. "But I'm hungry??" Hawks took your hand and started walking out of the apartment.

"I'll buy you something on the way".

-

You were now in front of the place. "But seriously, Hawks, I think he needs to be sent into a mental hospital or something he really does need help", you tried to reason with him one last time. He ignored you and knocked on the door.

after few seconds Dabi opened the door. He saw Hawks and sighed. "Not now, Keigo, I'm a bit busy", when he saw you, he just walked over to you and hugged you like there's no tomorrow.

"You scared me..." he mumbled. You hugged him back. "I'm sorry, I can't be with you, Dabi", you whispered. He started silently crying into your shoulder.

:(

A/n:

I don't know what's going on but it's kinda beautiful? Anyway this is the last chapter. Have a nice rest of your life. I want you to remember this weird story about Yandere Dabi for a long time. So feel free to come back any time!

This sucks btw

And after this we can safely assume 'It all ends with a CRY'