Intro and Requests **Important**

Hi! I will note anything supper important in bold, so that you don't have to read this whole thing. 

So as you guys might know, I have another one shot collection series. However, they are all closely related, and all in the same universe (seeing as the are Harry and Louis' memories). This will not be like that. I wanted to be able to write any requests you guys have. I also have a few piece that I would like to share after they have been through editing, and I figured this was the best way to do it. 

I will likely be updating this more often then my other stuff, especially if you send in requests.

That brings me to my second thing. If you have any requests, feel free to dm me, or comment the idea! If there is any specific lines you would like me to use in the oneshot, let me know. I also will take just simple dialogue or one/two lined prompts that you don't have a specific idea for.

Please make sure your request falls under these guidelines. 

- Absolutely NO smut (I will delete any inappropriate comments/requests)

- I don't swear, so no swears in the prompts/dialogue (I can write it out, so no pressure)

And just a few more notes:

- Again, as I said, I don't swear, but I don't mind if you guys swear in the comments

- I don't mean to offend Harry or Louis or anyone else in these stories in any way

- If I use any art either at the beginning of the chapter or in the chapter, it is random stuff I likely found on pinterest. If it is yours and you would like credit, please let me know and I will happily  give you the credit you deserve.

- I will do my best to put trigger warnings. If you think there is something I missed PLEASE tell me so I can add it. The last thing I want is to trigger any of my readers in any way

I love you all so much <333

Take care of yourselves.

-Addie

P.S. Again, please NO smut. The last thing I want is to have to delete your comments. Trust me, I don't want to, but anything smutty in my comments will be deleted.