When it's Really Love

Hi! This is a part two of Can We Even Call it Hate? requested by ThoseFookin_Avacados. I hope you all enjoy it!

Word Count: 2007

Trigger Warnings: None

"Harry, please let go, I need to go turn this in."

Harry mumbled something inaudible into Louis' shoulder.

"Harry," Louis warned, trying to gently push him up off his lap. They weren't technically supposed to be sitting like this in class, but the teacher thought they were cute together, so as long as they sat behind the bookshelves during the time they were given to work on their classwork, the teacher pretended not to notice.

"Take me with you," he whined.

"Harry, no. We are breaking enough rules just sitting like this. I'm not carrying you through the classroom. This would be a lot quicker, if you could just stand up for a minute so I could turn my paper in."

"But I'm tired."

"And who's fault is that?"

Harry blushed, shoving his face into Louis' shoulder again. He had stayed up texting Louis pictures of kittens all night.

"They were so cute, Lou."

"But your sleep is more important than pictures of kittens that will still be there when you wake up."

Harry pouted.

"Now go sleep on Niall, or Liam, or Zayn for a minute, while I turn in my paper." 

Harry grumbled, but complied. He curled up on the floor, using Niall's lap as his pillow. He chose Niall, mainly because Zayn and Liam were trying to work, but Niall had long ago given up on his work to play angry birds on his phone.

When Louis returned a minute later, Harry held his arms towards him expectantly. Louis rolled his eyes and bent to pick him up, sitting back down in his chair with Harry on his lap.

Louis phone buzzed and he pulled it out of his pocket to check it. It's a text from his mom. He opens the text, and types a quick reply, returning the phone to his pocket.

"My dad's going to be gone from Saturday to Sunday, and my mom wants you over," he said to Harry. "If you don't mind," he adds quickly.

Harry lifted his head a moment to look at him. "What if she doesn't like me?"

"She'll like you just fine. I swear, she acts like she's already planning our wedding. I wouldn't put it past her," he said.

"Okay," Harry said. "I'll ask my mum."

"She already asked," Louis said. "She gets a bit excited sometimes."

"Ugh, she sounds too much like my mum. I'm kind of scared for them to actually get together in person."

"Me too," Louis groaned. 

Nialls phone made an aggressive squawk. The class turned to look at him. "Oops," he said, letting out an embarrassed laugh. "I forgot the sound was on."

"Niall," the teacher said, letting out an exasperated sigh, "please go back to doing your work, and I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Class is not the time to be playing Evil Birds or whatever it is you're playing."

"Angry Birds," Niall corrected.

She gave him a look.

"Right," he said, grabbing a pencil and his half completed work sheet. "Finish the work. Got it."