When I Finally Meet You

Hi! I'm sorry this took so ling to update. I have been working on a larry royalty au book. The first chapter should hopefully be out soon, so look for that!

And 1.5k reads?!? Thank you all so so so much!!! You guys have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you guys I love you all so much <333

Word Count: 1708

Trigger Warnings: None

Louis Louis Louis Louis Louis Louis

what

Hi ((:

Hi haz (:

Louis Louis Louis Louis Louis Louis
Louis Louis
Louis Louis Louis Louis 
Louis Louis
Louis Louis Louis Louis 
Louis Louis
Louis Louis

what

I love you <3

love you too haz
<3

Harry let his phone drop onto his stomach, smiling up at the ceiling. He and Louis had been talking for over a year and a half, ever since Louis had accidentally texted the wrong number. Louis had apologized for his 'idiot best friend' who had given him the wrong number, but Harry didn't mind. They had started talking, and after an hour they already had the bond of a lifetime.

Harry reached for the tv remote, flipping through Netflix before selecting something random to watch.

He felt his phone buzz, and picked it up, opening Louis' contact. He didn't even bother to look at the text before typing out his reply.

Hush, I'm watching tv

aww
is tv more important than me?

yes

)):

shhhhhhh

rude

I hate you

wow
love you too Haz

5:49 pm

Harry rolled his eyes, biting his lip to hide his smile as he turned his attention back to the tv. He turned on his side, resting his head in his arms, listening to the soft chatter and soothing music coming from the screen. He let out a yawn and closed his eyes.

Lying there like that, he could almost imagine Louis was there with him. One day, he decided, he was going to fall asleep like that. His head in Louis' lap, their favorite show playing in the background. 

They always talked about meeting up one day when they were older. Old enough that their parents wouldn't freak out. About a year ago Harry had admitted he was falling in love with Louis, and to his surprise, Louis admitted he had been falling too. That was when they started seriously planning to meet up, rather than joking about crazy ways of sneaking away in the night and Harry illegally driving.

Louis
Louis
Louis
Louis
Louis
Louis answer me
Louis
Louuuuuuissss