Angel in Disguise.

Hi! This one took me a while because I wanted it to be perfect. I hope you enjoy!

Just so you know, there is some characters in this that aren't Harry or Louis, or any of the boys or their families. I know that some people don't like reading unless it's only about the boys, so I thought I would let you know.

Word Count: 1333

Trigger Warnings: none

Louis knew he probably shouldn't be looking at his feet while walking through a relatively crowded sidewalk. He sighed looking up and... tripped. He knew he should have been looking down at his feet.

"I am so sorry," said the girl he had knocked over.

"It's not your fault love, don't worry," he said.

She looked up at the sound of his voice. "Louis?" she said. "Louis Tomlinson?"

He had bumped into a fan. Great. Wasn't he just a wonderful role model for that girl?

"Yeah," Louis said, not really sure what you said to a fan after knocking them over. "That's me."

She glanced down at her sweatshirt. It said 'Larry is Real. Deal With It' in large letters across the font. She quickly took it off. Underneath she had a on shirt with a silhouette of what looked to be Harry and him surrounded by rainbow paint splatters. "Well this is awkward," she said, crossing her arms over the shirt as best she could.

"It's fine, love, don't worry about it," he said, holding back a smile.

She looked shy all the sudden. "Can I maybe have a hug?" she asked quietly.

"Of course, love," Louis said. She seemed really sweet.

Louis wrapped his arms around the girl, hugging her tightly. He always hugged fans for as long as they needed, for sometimes someone just really needs a hug, but they don't always have a place to get one from. When he was younger, there was sometimes he would have done anything for a hug, but they were in an interview or onstage or some place that it wasn't really an option.

"Thank you," the girl whispered. "If it wasn't for you, I never would have fallen in love," she said. "I met this girl through you. She's so amazing and perfect and-" She paused. "And I think she might be my soulmate. So thank you."

"Hold onto that," Louis said. "Finding a soulmate is one of the most precious things in this world. Don't lose sight of it. Even when everything seems like it will never work out, just keep holding on a little longer. Trust me, it's worth it. I've been in your shoes, and I wish someone had told me that. To keep holding on, even when it was hard."

"Thank you," she said again.

He hugged her a little tighter. "Don't thank me, love. I think the universe would have brought you together one way or another. I just got lucky that it was through me."

She pulled away from him and turned to go. She turned to look over her shoulder at him. "Thank you," she said one last time.

"No," Louis said, but she was already gone. "Thank you."

Louis pulled out his phone, dialing Harry's number.

"Hey boo, what's up?" Harry answered the phone.

Louis closed his eyes, trying his best not to cry. "I just met this girl," he said. "She thanked me and told me that because of me, she fell in love. She told me she thinks they might be soulmates. She made me realize just how precious our relationship is. She reminded me that we just have to keep hanging on. It's like she was an angel in disguise. Just-" It was getting hard to speak through the tears. "Meet me at home in 20 minutes."