The King of Omashu

The group were walking through a forest following Aang, when the heard fighting in the middle of the forest, so the ran as fast as they could to where the fighting was. The they saw a woman fighting off five men, who looked like thugs, or ruffians who prey on travelers that walk through their path to Omashu. The woman was wearing green from head to toe, and was fighting with a bo staff, and she was winning the fight.

As they were observing her, Turok then got a good look at her, and she was breathtaking.

Katara:
Shouldn't we help?

Hanzo:
The woman, or the thugs?

Kori, smacked him on the arm for his smart remark.

As the girl had finished the last goon she caught Turok checking her out.

????:
Enjoying the show are we?

Turok:
Uh... I'm sorry I was...

????:
Hmm... cute, but can you hold your own in a fight?

Turok then received a pinch from Kori who along with everyone else was hiding from her sight.

Turok:
I'm sorry. I'm Turok from the Southern Watertribe, pleased to meet you, and yes I'm a warrior, though I've not met many female warriors, but the ones I have well they've shown to have great skill, but I've never met anyone who fought with a staff before.

Jade:
Hmm... a gentleman, and a warrior. Well my name is Jade, and this is my Bo staff, and I do appreciate your comment, but why didn't you intervene, I am a girl, how could I possibly handle them myself.

She said in a half mocking tone, as if men have tried to fight for her on multiple occasions, and she seemed annoyed by that.

Turok:
Well, I thought about it, but I wasn't sure whether I should help you, or them, but then I thought against it, because I felt that you had everything in hand.

She blushed at this.

Jade:
Well it was nice meeting you Turok, maybe next time I could meet your friends.

She said as she dissapeared in the woods. How the heck did she know that they were there?

Kori:
Turok, and Jade sitting in a tree.
She sang.

Katara:
K I S S I N G.
She sang along.

Turok:
Enough!

They all laughed at him as they continued their journey.

Aang:
The Earth Kingdom City of Omashu!

They all stood there in awe of the view of the city.

Aang:
I used to always come here, and visit my friend Bumi.

Katara:
Wow! We don't have cities like this in the South Pole.