Imprisoned

It was another beautiful day, the group of friends found themselves in a grassy plateau, with a nice stream flowing by. Turok, was teaching Kori more hand-to-hand combat, and Jade who was now part of the group was also learning from Turok. Katara was folding a sleeping bag, Aand was lounging on a knocked over tree root. Sokka was out hunting for food. Hanzo was doing some more meditation, but he had a ring of fire around him, and the flames was in sync with his breathing. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched him. Jade was still not convinced, that he was a good soul, for some reason she thought that he had some agenda, something to gain by this.

Finally Sokka came back with to which everyone but Hanzo jumped in excitement, but all he had was rocks, and nuts.

Jade:
Oh, you spoil me! I can't eat all of this, I have to watch my figure after all.

She said with sarcasm, to which everyone but Sokka, and Hanzo giggled. She was going to fit well around here.

Sokka:
Where's Hanzo?

Simultaneously everyone points at Hanzo.

Sokka:
Why is he always doing that!? Everyday, and every night, he's always doing....

Just then a loud thud was heard alarming everyone.

Sokka:
What was that?!

The loud boom shook the ground.

Aang:
It's coming from over there!

Aang jumped towards the noise with Katara, Kori, Turok and Hanzo on his heels.

Jade:
Why are we going towards the noise?

She questioned.

Sokka:
Yeah, shouldn't we be running away from huge booms?!

He added on, but it fell to deaf ears. They came upon a boy who was Earthbending.

Katara:
An Earthbender.

Aang:
Let's go meet him.

He said with a smile.

Sokka:
He looks dangerous, so we better approach cautiously.

Too late Katara was greeted him excitedly.

Katara:
Hello there, I'm Katara. What's your name?!

To which everyone just facepalmed, or had a look as if to say: "Really?"

The boy then just bolts in the opposite direction, and Earthbends rock to block the path behind him, so they couldn't follow him

Aang:
Nice to meet you!

Katara:
I just wanted to say hi.

Aang:
Hey, that guy's got to be running somewhere. Maybe we're near a village, and I bet that village has a market.