Jet

Open on a pale blue sky, panning down to reveal the tops of a vast deciduous forest. The trees are blanketed in leaves of fiery reds and oranges. The air is alive with the chirps and whirrs of insects. We then see a little yellow beetle scuttles from around the backside of the branch, toward the trunk. Momo then swoops in from above in an attempt to catch it, but before he can catch it, the beetle flies off while he peeks under his paws to see if he got it. Discovering he hasn't, Momo leaps after it. The beetle flies up the tree trunk with Momo climbing in pursuit and chittering. They ring the tree then descend. Cut to the base of the tree. A pile of slightly lumpy red nuts sits in the foreground. Momo lands on the ground after losing the beetle, he then notices the fruit. It was a neat pile of about a dozen or so apple-like nuts sitting on a pile of leaves. Other than the leaf pile, the ground is bare dirt. Momo's ears prick straight up, and Momo pounces on it. Suddenly, copper-colored slats snap up from the leaves and surround him in a globe. He's then launched into the air, and was dangling from a tree along with two other animals.

We then see Aang and his friends packing up camp, when Aang suddenly spoke.

Aang:
Where's Momo?

Momo's yowl echoes through the forest. Cut to Aang standing in the foreground with Katara and Sokka sitting on the ground. They look around, trying to tell where the call came from. Fade to the clearing with the snares, looking up from ground level. Aang wanders in from off camera, drawn by Momo's urgent calls. With a sweep of his arms, He airbends to leap, climbing to Momo's height by rebounding up off close-by tree trunks.)

Aang:
Hang on Momo!

Aang jumps into the air using his Airbending, and jumps from tree to tree, till he got to the branch Momo's cage was on, and proceeded to lower the cage, and Katara, and Sokka proceeded to open it, as Aang gracefully landed on the ground. Without missing a beat Turok grabbed Sokka's boomerang, and threw it at the other two cages cutting them free. The ropes fall away; There's the sound of crashes and panicked beast barks. Aang just looked at what happened.

Aang:
Well, that works...

The hog monkeys are then loose and they disappear into the distance. Sokka approaches one of the busted snares and kneels to examine it.

Sokka:
These are Fire Nation traps-you can tell from the metalwork. We'd better pack up camp, and get moving.

Sokka: Ah-ah...no flying this time.

Katara: What?

(Aang hands the roll to Sokka, who puts it on the ground.)

Aang: Why wouldn't we fly?

Sokka: Think about it. Somehow Prince Zuko and the Fire Nation keep finding us. It's because they spot Appa-he's just too noticeable.

Katara: What! Appa's not too noticeable!

Sokka: He's a gigantic fluffy monster with an arrow on his head-it's kinda hard to miss him!

(Appa turns his head and groans at Sokka. Aang is in the 'driver's seat' holding his reigns.)

Aang: [Gently to Appa] Sokka's just jealous 'cause he doesn't have an arrow.

Sokka: [To Aang off camera] I know you all want to fly, but my instincts tell me we should play it safe this time and walk.

Katara: Who made you the boss?

Sokka:
I'm not the boss-I'm the leader.

There was a brief silence among Kori, Katara, Jade, Hanzo, and Turok. When suddenly......