The Avatar Returns

Kori(pov)
I was in a canoe with my sister, and my goofball of a brother, he is currently on trying to catch his first fish today, we've been out here all morning, and he still hasn't caught one yet. A part of me wished I went with Turok, but I wanted to make sure that Katara didn't kill Sokka.

Sokka:
"It's not getting away from me this time. Watch and learn, girls. This is how you catch a fish."

I glanced at my sister who slid off her glove and lifted her hand up. I watched Katara carefully as she slowly waterbended the fish out of the water. My face grew a smile and I turned to my brother.

Kori:
"Sokka, look at Katara!".

Sokka:
"Shhh, Kori, you're gonna scare it away, Mmmm... I can already smell it cooking."

Katara:
"But, Sokka, I caught one!"

She tried her best to not pop the bubble while trying to get Sokka's attention. Katara moved the bubble over to Sokka but he ironically lifted his spear up and popped the bubble.

I then used my Waterbending to catch the fish and drop it in the basket just in time.

Sokka:
"Why is it when you two play with magic water, I get soaked?"

Katara:
"It's not magic, it's waterbending." Katara explained. "And its-

Sokka:
"Yeah, yeah an ancient art unique to our culture, blah blah blah. Look, I'm just saying if I had weird powers, I'd keep my weirdness to myself."

Kori:
"You're calling us weird? We aren't the ones who make muscles at ourselves every time we see our reflection in the water."

Katara and I giggled together as we saw our brother doing exactly what I just said.

Sokka looked up from the water and turned to us about to speak but the canoe got caught in a fast moving current surrounded by pieces of ice. Katara wrapped an arm around me protectively as Sokka tried to get us through the current.

Katara:
"Watch out! Go left! Go left!"

Sokka didn't bother listening to us and kept going the same direction. We bumped into icebergs until we crashed and slide on the closest one. Katara was close to sliding off but I stopped her. We were left stranded on an iceberg surrounded by many others.

Katara and I sat up and turned to our brother in annoyance.

Katara:
"You call that left?"

Kori:
"Right is not left, Sokka."

Sokka:
"You don't like my steering. Well, maybe you two should have waterbended us out of the ice."

He said sarcastically commented, blaming Katara, and Kori

Katara:
"So, it's our fault?"

Kori:
"Don't you dare blame us."

Sokka:
"I knew I should have left you two at home. Leave it to a couple of girls to screw things up. I knew I should have went with Turok."

His words hurt but I didn't get upset over it. Katara on the other hand completely blew up.

Katara:
"You are the most sexist, immature, nut-brained-" She threw her hands up angrily. "We are embarrassed to be related to you!"

I jumped when I heard something crack behind me. I turned and saw a giant iceberg cracking. Katara is a much stronger waterbender then she thinks she is. If she'd taken my advice on bending she could have great potential.