The Southern Air Temple

It was early in the morning Aang was so excited he couldn't keep it in, he wanted to show his friends the Southern Air Temple. Aang was seen getting Appa ready for travel, Katara was helping Kori, and Turok pack up camp. Sokka was still sleeping.

Aang:
"Wait till you see it Katara. The Air Temple is one of the most beautiful places in the world."

Katara and Kori shared a sad look before Katara spoke trying to make sure he didn't get his hopes up.

Katara:
"Aang, I know you're excited, but it's been a hundred years since you've been home."

Aang:
"That's why I'm excited!"

Katara:
"It's just a lot can change in all that time."

Katara said still trying to keep him from getting his hopes up, but it was hopeless Aang was determined to find out.

Aang:
"I know, but I need to see it for myself."

He then jumped down and was about to wake Sokka when Kori spoke.

Kori:
"Hey! Has anyone seen Hanzo?"

Everyone but Sokka looked frantically for Hanzo, just then Hanzo appeared eating an apple, and a little sack filled with them.

Kori:
"Hanzo where did you get those?"

Hanzo:
"An apple tree just a little ways in the woods. Why?"

Turok:
"We were just wondering where you went."

He kind of glared at Hanzo, but relents because he didn't have a reason to be suspicious of him yet, and he came to them with apples, which was kind of him.

Hanzo:
"He still won't wake up?"

All:
"No."

Aang:
"Sokka wake up. Air Temple here we come."

Sokka:
"Sleep now Air Temple later."

He said in a half asleep state, and then went back to sleep.

Hanzo then walked up to Aang with a stick in his hand, Aang then caught on and grabbed the stick and proceeded to prank Sokka.

Aang:
"SOKKA WAKE UP THERE'S A PRICKLE SNAKE IN YOUR SLEEPING BAG!!!"

Sokka then proceeded to scream in terror, because he thought there was one in his sleeping bag.

Sokka:
"AHH! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! AHH!"

After falling on his face he realized that he just been had by Aang and everyone laughed at his expense.

Aang:
"Great you're awake. Let's go."

Hanzo:
"Iroh always said that Monks had a sense of humor."

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Zuko, and Iroh were seen, on a Fire Nation dock, Zuko was anxious to get the repairs done as quickly as possible, so that he could catch up with the Avatar, and his traitorous friend. In all the years Zuko had known him Hanzo had always had a reason for what he did, but this time he was a fool, and he'll pay for it. "Why would you do this Hanzo?" He thought to himself. He then encountered an old face of Zhao who had recently been promoted to Commander, and he was boasting about his new title till he saw Zuko's ship, and commented on the extensive damage. Both Zuko, and Iroh were fumbling for an answer, and Zhao not believing a word of it, just invited them for tea.