The Winter Solstice part two

The scene opens to a full moon in the sky. We see Senlin Village during early morning hours. Cut to a view from among the houses, slowly zooming in on Aang who tries to get Appa to move, yanking on the reins, though the bison continually refuses and sits down.

Aang:
Let's go, Appa! Come on, boy!

Appa roars in protest and sits down. Aang sadly addresses his pet.

Aang:
Look I'm sorry, but our friends aren't coming to the Fire Nation with us.

He looks down and away, sadly.

Aang:
If they got hurt, I'd never forgive myself.

He then sternly, emphasizing his command by straightening himself.

Aang:
So get your big butt off the ground and let's go!

He jerks at the reins, stretching them out, but is flung to the ground when the ropes pull him back as Appa did not move a muscle, causing Aang to fall into the dirt. He was then seen sitting spread-legged on the ground, when Sokka spoke.

Sokka:
I think his big butt is trying to tell ya something.

He then looked to see his friends, and a number of the villagers, with Katara and Sokka standing in the front.

Katara:
Please don't go Aang. The world can't afford to lose you to the Fire Nation. Neither can I.

She said with a desperate plee.

Hanzo:
Look Aang we can spend the next few minutes debating this, and you'll still lose the argument, or you can wave the white flag now, because incase your not aware, you're not going to make it to the Fire Nation by yourself.

He put a little emphasis on Fire Nation.

Hanzo:
They have an entire fleet watching the boarders of the Fire Nation at all times so you will need help.

Turok:
Well it looks like you don't have choice kid.

Jade:
We're in whether you like it or not.

Aang looked down in defeat, but Hanzo was right. If they had a fleet protecting the boarders that would make things difficult. But he was happy to have friends with him. They all got onto Appa as the leader came to them with a bundle.

Village leader:
It's a long journey to the Crescent Island. You'll have to fly fast to have any chance of making it before sundown. Good luck.

Aang:
Thank you for your-

Village leader:
Go!

He interrupted sternly points outward.

Small Timeskip:

Day has come. Appa soars over the ocean. Aang, and his friends all watch the ocean fearfully.

Aang:
Come on boy, we've got a long way to go. Faster!

Aboard Zuko's ship who was on the Avatar's tail.

Iroh:
Sailing into Fire Nation waters ... Of all the foolish things you've done in your sixteen years, Prince Zuko, this is the most foolish!

Zuko:
I have no choice, Uncle.

Iroh:
Have you completely forgotten that the Fire Lord banished you!? What if you're caught?

Zuko Breaks away from telescope to talk to his uncle.

Zuko:
I'm chasing the Avatar! My father will understand why I am returning home!