a/n

hey... hey- how's it going- it's been a long ass time huh..

to be honest, i didn't expect this story to blow up and gain attention the way that it did back when i was writing it. so i personally wanted to thank everyone who have been commenting and expecting updates since 2016.

to be quite frank, i wrote this fanfic when i was in middle school, and now im a senior in high school that's about to graduate. i'm not quite sure what my middle school self wanted to accomplish with this plot.

i've been contemplating on whether or not i should revamp/rewrite this story or discontinue it altogether along with my other levi x readers that never got the proper attention from me as a creator. my simp list has grown since these stories along with the plot of attack on titan. please do forgive me if you thought this was an update to the story, but i'm quite torn on what i should do.

with that being said, i do have several different stories i plan to release for different fandoms such as jujutsu kaisen and my hero academia, but i felt weird posting them without proper closure for this book and the many others. and- i'm not on wattpad as i'm more active on ao3 under the same user.

maybe one day, after i clear my project list, i will revisit this story and bring you guys a better story for levi.

much love, nana ♡︎