WIMTM 77 ~ J. ROSIE

CHAPTER 77

~*~

DYLAN'S POV

"That's alright. You're going to be alright." Pagpapakalma ko kay Ali habang patuloy siya sa pagsusuka sa bathroom sa loob ng kwarto namin.

It's five in the morning at nagising akong nagkakaganito na siya. She can't stop throwing up maybe because of her pregnancy. You know, morning sickness. Minabuti kong hagurin ang likod niya habang patuloy parin siya sa pagsusuka sa sink. Nang matapos siya ay nagmumog na siya at binigyan ko siya ng towel.

"I'm sorry if I wake you up." She whimpered.

"What? No. Don't be sorry. It's okay." Sagot ko naman at inalalayan siya palabas ng bathroom pabalik sa bedroom.

Ali is now seven months pregnant kaya mas lumaki na ang tiyan niya. Mas nahihirapan narin siya kumilos kaya nagdesisyon akong magleave for a while to take care of her. I am working at home while taking care of her. I even hired someone who could help us and that is Theresa. Kapag umaalis ako, siya ang umaalalay kay Ali but the rest of the time, ako na. Because I want to be with her side for every single day.

"Here, get some sleep more. Maaga pa." Saad ko at pinahiga ulit si Ali ng dahan-dahan sa kama. "Get some more sleep okay?" I murmured and gave her sweet kisses on forehead.

Matapos ay tumayo ako pero biglang hinawakan ni Ali ang dulo ng shirt ko. Napatingin ako sakanya.

"Stay. Please?"

I smiled, "You want to cuddle?"

She smiled, "Yeah."

"Okay. Honey."

I laid back beside her and cuddle with her. Nakatagilid ako habang nakaharap sakanya. She grabbed my hand and guided it to her womb, to our baby girl.

"How is she doing there?" I asked.

"Just feel her little kicks and you would know." She replied while her eyes are closed.

I closed my eyes as well and wait for our baby's little kicks and after a minute, I finally felt it. We both chuckled in amusement.

"Did you feel that?" She asked.

I leaned closer to her womb, "Yeah! She kicked! That's amazing!" I squeals.

Sa paglapit ko sa sinapupunan ni Ali ay itinapat ko naman ang tenga ko to hear our baby. Not sure if it will going to work but I want to try.

Then natawa si Ali while playing with my hair.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she giggles.

"I wanna hear her." I whispered.

"Are you excited to meet her?" Tanong ni Ali at napabangon ako at napatingin rin sakanya.

"Of course. I am very excited to meet our little princess. I'm sure she would be pretty like you." Sagot ko naman at lumapit kay Ali to kiss her.

Muling napatingin si Ali sa kanyang sinapupunan at hinawakan ito, "Did you hear that baby? You daddy is excited to meet you. We're excited to meet you our little princess." Masayang saad naman ni Ali at muli ko siyang binigyan ng matamis na halik sa kanyang labi.

Umayos ulit ako ng pagkakahiga at kinuha ko ang kamay niya to trace and play with it. Her hand is so soft and smooth. I love touching it and feeling it against mine.