Announcement

Hello everyone this is the author Reina-San...

As much as I wanted to continue this story, but I complete forgotten that whole plot and so was the other story I created since this account was connected to my old tablet, currently using my iPad for this announcement and happen to switch my account from this,

I might have to discontinue this and might restart the story again since they all have the same scenario when I check the story and I happen to realized that, so I'm deciding to stop this story and changing its actual new perspective I have for this...

You can comment if you want to keep this way or change to a new one, your choice I just want you guys to know I'm going to change the parts of the story...

As for the other story, I'm not sure if I'm going to change it or keep it that way, but I'll see what will happen and have to look over this story as well...

But I'm really thankful you guys like this story so far but I'm really sorry for this inconvenience since I've been busy with. Lot of things and haven't checked this account from what happen to the notifications and etc.

Please do understand I have to finish my work first, but I promise I will write more and fix the story plot I have....

Again this is quite important, thank you for understanding and I apologize for this...