𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖊

꧁♡︎꧂

3𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵.
A wonderful morning, with girls about to get ready for their usual day, but I don't think it's gonna be one. They're unique, brave, smart, strong, and talented girls. With days up on ahead of their future. But what will happen if this changes their lives after being in a "ceremony" that had made them lured into to a game called 'love's. We shall see about that situation, I can't wait for this event of excitement.

But for these details.

They're a separated kingdoms that the county has and the girls lived in Ukai's kingdom. they're facing a young life for them. But they're known for the wise and sometimes, reckless decisions with the same happy, sad, or funny ending.

These kingdoms were known to ruled by the Prince's family. But they're a second in hand. The real king rules in all country, King Ukai owns the whole kingdom with other Royal families that can help with the cities, to the towns and villages.

The kingdoms:
Shimitzu Family - Kingdom of Stars
Sawamura Family- Kingdom of Seasons
Kageyama Family- Kingdom of Sun
Azumane Family- Kingdom of Light
Tsukishima Family- Kingdom of Moon
Tanaka Family- Kingdom of Darkness
Haiba Family- Kingdom of Lions
Kuroo Family- Kingdom of Cats
Iwazumi Family- Kingdom of Nature
Yahaba Family- Kingdom of Wolves
Matsukawa Family- Kingdom of Rosegold
Kindaichi Family- Kingdom of Gems
Bokuto Family- Kingdom of Owl
Ushijima Family- Kingdom of Eagles
Semi Family- Kingdom of Bronze
Sakusa Family- Kingdom of Gold
Suna Family- Kingdom of Silver
Aran Family- Kindgom of Stones or Rocks

King Ukai is the king of Japan, ruler of Crows. while the Princes ruled over a kingdom of their own. The King still owns a kingdom in Miyagi and takes care of it .

All these Royals had one thing in common, finding a future bride before the prince's thrones.

These Royal families had chosen these boys to do what's best for their land and never let them down, except for marriage.

They had agreed in on Ukai's kingdom, they would be able to find their perfect bride, since there should a lot of talented, smart, and beautiful women or girls with great abilities.

Let's find out, from these girls that were.....chosen.......for this story.

𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩.
I woke with the sun shining on my face, so I got up and did my daily routine.

I'm Shoko Hinata, and I'm an ordinary village girl living a loving mother and little sister, Natsu. My father had passed away since I was little, so Natsu was a few months old by that time. It was devastating for me and my mom, but we kept strong and worked hard. My mom works as a gardener helper from the old lady's garden shop, where they buy fresh flowers from the store...

I took care of Natsu but mostly mom takes her and I would be with my friends, or group of friends. I know how cook, clean, sew, taking care of children, sing and can dance a little, and many more. From it my group usually teaches me to be proper, smart, elegant, talented and pretty. You could say that were naturally pretty, so we barely wear makeup, so you could tell by that I'm just ordinary girl...

Well time do help Natsu...

𝗬𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩.
I woke by the sound of birds chirping, I got and did my usual day before meeting the others for a fun day...My name is Hitoka Yachi and I'm a normal girl that you would see as cute from the village, I had friends that were pretty and talented and very helpful people and I wanted to join and be like them. But they also taught me to be myself and I felt great at it and everyone had started to like me like my friends. I really can't wait for these new adventures...