𝕮𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌

"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, 'Yes' "

3Rd Person's POV.
As the night was about to end the Princes had made their decision and went back to sit on their chair.

King Ukai got anxious but really curious to who they choose...

"May I have your attention please Ladies and Gentlemen" As the Royal Crier called.

" I hear by say to be prepared for the chosen bride of the Princes, Please do by be ready Ladies to hear your name and come to the Prince" As all the girls were being ready and excited to who is the lucky girls.

"Your Majesty"

"Alright, Who is your Bride?" As King Ukai staired the Princes from both his side.

"I am ready to tell you who's my bride" As Prince stood up and look at the bride he wanted. Everyone got curious as they stared at the Prince who stood in front of them.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he said and everyone got excited to which this lucky bride will be.

"𝓣𝓪𝓭𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝓨𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓲" As Prince Tsukishima pointed at Yamaguchi who was beside Yachi and Hinata.

Yamaguchi was beyond shock, the others were too, but it was expected since she dragged with him the whole night in the Castle's Garaden. Yamaguchi got back to her senses when Hinata and Yachi shook her. With a push from the both, Yamaguchi walked toward the main stage to be with Tsukishima. Everyone had made space for her to walk through it. She was near and Tsukishima was waiting for in the front. Giving his hand to her and she reached it, holding it quite tightly and took her to his seat, while standing beside her.

The girls were soo happy for her, they gave themselves a Hopes up to see if they're chosen as well...

The next stood up and went in front, putting his hand on his chin, thinking of who to choose...

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he stared at one person...

"𝓚𝓪𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓾" As Prince Semi smirked at the girl and she was shocked, out of all people for this night, why him?!

She sighed in defeat and people way for her to be with the Prince, the girls already knew that she was beyond pissed. But Shirabu had to deal with it or else she'd be in trouble. She took his hand and lead her to his seat, standing right beside her while pouts in anger.

Which in short, Semi found it cute and smiled in Victory...

"Welp, I guess I'm next" as the next one stood up.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..."

"𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓴𝓸 𝓗𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪" as Prince Kageyama called and Hinata was beyond scared now that she was with the most annoying, scary, but handsome and sweet guy, other than Tsukishima, in. THIS. ROOM.

She was beyond petrified and Yachi was worried for her and so was Suga.

With Hinata claiming herself, she made way to the Prince and he gave hand while smirking or with th look, 'You cannot escape me now.'

She was pissed and wanting to punch this guy already but not now. They'll do it after tha ball, sitting on the seat while Kageyama wa tight beside her.

*Fake cough

As someone stood up and went up front.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he said.