IMPORTANT DETAIL (PLEASE READ!)

Hello everyone,

this would be one of my last posting on this sotry, but as you guys have commented last time,

That I should tell you were to find the account of where I would continue posing the story.

So ths would be the name of the account cloud_x_luv

That's the account you should check out and the two stories would be included there.

I can use ths account anymore because its connected to an old FB Account that I had and couldn't access in so sadly I had restart this tablet because this slow and old.

So if you wanna find the sort, it's in the cloud_x_luv

As I repeated again for the ones who loved this story...

By then TOMORROW,

I would post all the chapters in there and the new chapters as well, so cheaters 10-15 should be new posted chapters in the soty and cover would be different so keep an ye on that and focus on the title and the name of the my author account.

I really appreciate how you loved this sotry and I'm very guilty that I havent posted in a while becUse its really hard to write a story form my old tablet and I codultn use the account on any of my electronics even If i tried.

And if you're curious if I ever wrote more stories then,

Check this account out Rei_Butterfly

This had another hinata harem story called "Thank You, Next"

If you want to check it out....

And I'm REALLY Sorry about this guys I really feel guilty and  I'd really keep an eye out on this and further a do I would continue the story there....

And again I'm very thankful for the support and everything you did.

And if you're wondering what's gonna happen is that,

I have no choice but to shut this account down, its still, gonna be here but it will not be active and i wont be able to write stories here again.....

Well, that is all thank you soo much💗💕🥺