𝕴𝖓𝖛𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

"We were both young when I first saw you,
I close my eyes and the flashback starts,
I'm standin' there, on a balcony in summer air"

3𝗋𝖽 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵.
As everyone wasn't busy anymore and had prepared for the meeting, something unexpected happening in the town square...

Fow a while the girls have already met each other and Suga and Akaashi had told them about the rumors, whether it is true or not...they will found out in the town's square about it.

As they rounded up, the Royal Crier from the kingdom had came and gave a news that all the girls had freaked out about.

"Hear Ye! Hear Ye!"

As everyone gather around him.

"Know on this day, One Week hence, there shall be held at the palace a Grand Ball. At said ball, in accordance with ancient custom, the Princes of the kingdoms shall choose a bride. Furthermore, at the behest of the Princes, it is hereby declared that every maiden in the kingdom, be she noble or commoner, is invited to attend. Such is the command of our most noble Royal Families."

"A Grand Ball?!"

"The princes of kingdoms are looking for a bride?!"

"Ohh, an oath to see if I can be his bride"

"But which one will choose you?"

As the words had spread, girls giggling, people getting excited for as a bride shall be wedded after being chosen in the ball. The girls were excited, and hoping too see if they're to be the one who would be chosen by their princes.

As everyone talk, the group of girls were shock to hear this...

"So the rumors were true" as Akaashi had told us.

"Yea, I have to agree with you, this could our chance. OUR dream come true" as Suga fawned over this news.

"Soo, since its gonna be in a week, how we will find a dress, shoes, our makeup, hair, and other things that we need"

" I can help with the dresses"

"So do i"

"I can desing them and help out too" as Hinata, Suga, and Akaashi said

"I can the measurements" as Yako suggested

"I can help with the hair and the accessories"

"Me too!"

"Me three"

"Me four, since the hair could take a while"Suggested Yamaguchi, Yachi, Ennoshita, and Kyotani.

"We can help with the shoes"

"Me too, since it would be heavy for you to do that" Shirabu and Tendou had suggested.

"Me and Osami are good with Jewelry and we can find the materials at the store we know" as the Twins suggested.

"I can help and check if they're all priced together and planned them all before the ball" said Kenna and everyone had nodded.

"I can help you with that also Kenna" as Kita raised he hand and the two nodded.

"Me, Hanamaki, and Oikawa can help with the make-up"as the other two agreed.

"Ok, then that settles, on three" as all hands rounded up.

"Let's do it!" As they raised hands and kenma had started to get a plan while the others cooperate.

They went to Hinata's house since she had a large background and they can have space while talking about their plan.

As they talked, they had desinged their dresses, to the metals and crystal, gems, and other accessories for the jewelry, to style of their hair, and the colors of the outfit.