𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕭𝖆𝖑𝖑

"See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello," Little did I know"

King Ukai's POV.
As everything had settled, I had my assistant ready for all the invites and attendance, I'm kinda nervous if the boys were be able to find a bride within the night but I hope this could work and help them all.

"Takeda, everything is ready and prepared?"

Takeda's POV.
As everything was in motion, I had checked everything else and he servants did their roles and everyone else joined in and had fun for a while. I had prepared the Prince's Grand entrance in order to be well recognized.

"Takeda, everything is ready and prepared?"

"Yes Your majesty, everything was set in motion and the highnesses would be ready, as for the parents, there already at their position, watching the tho whole thing?" As I said.

"Ok, very well, I'm ready and tell them that I'm coming"

"Yes, Your highness" as I bowed down and he smiled at me.

I didnt want to tell the king, but I fell in love with him and I chose to be loyal to him and did everything what he told me to do, but I know he wouldn't like me anyway, I'm just his assistant and he would find a much suitable and better wife, bride, and queen than me.

3rd Person's POV.
As they were almost at the ball, the girls were nervous and excited at the same time...

As for the princes,

They weren't as much as excited as they were, but had no choice but to do so in order to mae their parents happy.

As the guests had flooded the Ballroom, the princes were gonna get soo much trouble for this, how were they suppose to find the one now with all these people in th castle.

So when the girls were in th main gate to the King's castle they got out one by one and next till the last carriage had the girl out and headed to the Ballroom, pretty ,much being the last ones and when got in, the people had seen them all, looking pretty and glamorous for th ball and some girls had envy them for it and they got down slowly came down the tairs and had bowed down for as an apology for being late.

The girls were so pretty the princes that hid behind the curtains couldn't but stare at one of them.

Shimitzu's POV.
As the ball was on, I couldn't help but stare at a beautiful blonde short haired girl beside the Orange hair line, she look gorgeous in the town, am I able to ask her for dance, this is gonna be hard for me a bit since she's really cute. I could do myself since I am the Prince Kiyouji of Diamonds.

*sigh

I might ask for the guy's help instead.

Sawamura's POV.
Today is quite packed up, but this day couldn't get better from now, they're we look the curtains to why people began to gasp in shock, so our curiosity got up the best fo us and checked it out. And we see about 17-18 Girls that should around out age, looking soo.....Elegant and beautiful, mostly the light grey haired girl with a beautiful light blue gown that suited her and her makeup too, I really want to talk her but that can wait till they call us out.

I can't wait to know the beautiful girl.

Kageyama's POV.
Soo me and guys were talking and thinking about the bpfurture bride thing, we heard some gasps and went o check it out. I never why but we were also shock, to seeing lots of girls coming out and I happen to have my attention, was girl with orange har and beautiful sun themed gown with blonde hair girl with her, she first one to get down, but really wanted to take her hand somehow, when the others they were shocked, looked happy, and wishing to be there...I bet hey had catches feelings the same way I did to the orange heaired girl...