1 🦔

Felix and I were really really good friends, him and I would do absolutely everything together back in Australia. One day he had told me that he was going to audition to be a kpop idol meaning he would have to leave everything behind including friends and family... It made me kind of sad knowing that he would be leaving.

"Y/n!!" Felix yelled

"Hmm?"

"Why don't you come with me and see if you can help with everything you know if i do make it" he giggled

I wasn't expecting that from him because he always liked to do things alone and him including me made me feel so happy

"A- are you sure?" I questioned

"Yea why not" he said with a wide smile

I didn't think it was a bad idea so I agreed to go with him. There was auditioning in Australia at the time so Felix did it and he had got news that he had got in. I was so happy for him. But for me it was different. I didn't know if I was going to be able to go to Korea with him or if I had to stay behind.

After a while Felix had talked his way through to the company to let me tag along. I was super excited so him and I packed in no time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two years later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was super close with the boys thanks to Felix and his social skills. I remember being super close to Changbin and Chan because Felix always talked to them a lot and it made me social to the boys also.

After a while we soon we had to go shoot the Awkward Silence M/V

I helped Felix and Changbin straighten out their outfits because it had to be perfect.

Changbin dropped his hat multiple times which made me very angry at him but he had always teased me when I got angry

"YAHH Changbin stop dropping your hat you're about to record"  I said angerly

"HAHA y/n don't be so angry i'm just playing" he said playfully hitting me

"Don't do it again" I gave him a death stare and walked away

They had to record the music video about a solid four times because of the weather but it turned out fantastic. I was so proud of all the boys. They were super tired so we all headed back to the dorm and they all ate and had some food before eventually passing out.

The rooms were separated by two and I decided to bunk with Jeongin because he was the maknae and him and I had a bond and we had seen each other as siblings. So we all headed to sleep knowing tomorrow was another day and more work to do.

"Y/n I noticed you're super close to Felix how did that happen?" Jeongin asked out of curiosity

"Well we been best friends since first grade and we had a lot of history and we always stuck by each other so without him, IN I pwouldn't be here with all of you guys" I said in detail

"Wow that's a lot" he giggled "Now I understand when he says you're the best thing in the world"

I hid my blushing face in the covers before Jeongin could notice.

Today was another day and another start and we had a lot of recording and filming to do. As usual Minho and Jisung were together playing around and talking about Minho's cats while Chan and Felix were playing video games, Hyunjin and Changbin were showing eachother photos of who knows what while Jeongin was showing Woojin photos from highschool. I was left talking to Seungmin about his english, which he made a huge improvement on, and he helped me more with my korean.

After a while we all got to the studio for them to start working.

After a whole day of recording it was time to give their voices a rest and we sat and watched a movie. I couldn't help but notice Woojin and Felix staring at me while I was talking to Chan but I ignored it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first like story please be nice to me haha i'm trying if there's anything I could improve please tell me I'll always update because I love writing :D