2 🦔

Time skip one year
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This time we had to go to the Mnet for the boys to preform the Fancy cover by Twice. I was super excited to see how it would turn out. Since the cover song had no rapping I was super curious to see Jisungs part and Binnies.

I was sitting on a white couch with Felix waiting for them to get called to go on stage. My phone had died so I couldn't record any videos of them. I really wanted to because this would be super iconic.

"Hey y/n would you like my phone" Felix offered

"Sure"

"Dont do anything bad" he squinted at me and smiles

"I promise" we both giggled

I wanted to post them because when I told my friends about how I am working with the newest upcoming group they never believed me. So before I had recorded them I had basked the boys and the manager if it was okay for me to post them.

It was about 3 minutes til they had went on stage and they were testing their mics to make sure they were working. The three minutes quickly passed by and I had high-fived all of them before they went onto stage. It had been a thing for us to do that for "good luck".

Ever since trainee days we did that because it lifted their confidence on taking on the stage and always trying their best.

While I posted on my instagram story that I had been hanging out with StrayKids I didn't think I would be like found out. I only had about 3000 Followers because I was recognized for being a background for Bts During the "N.O" era.

(A/N: you and felix went to korea super early to study for kpop and the survival show so you had little cameos in bts m/v)

I was super nervous because what if the stays did find out I was hanging out with them I wouldn't know what to think or do. But I brushed it off.

I had only recorded a few parts of the performance due to Felixs phone storage and I didn't want to stand there with a phone. I wanted to actually enjoy the performance.

"GO BOYS GO" I screamed to cheat them on

I could visibly see Chan's and Minho's smile when they heard me.

After the show we all went out to eat because they had worked hard today and did a wonderful job.

"Guys I think we should let y/n choose were we go" Hyunjin suggested

"Yea let her do it" Han smirked

"Hey why me" I laughed

"Because you're the boss when it's just us 10" woojin added

"Fine lets go to that one underground restaurant in Seoul"

"Great idea" Chan added

We all went there and order a lot of food.

"So uh who's paying for this" Minho asked

"It's good I have the company card" Jeongin said while the rest of us stared in shock

We didn't complain so we just enjoyed the food.
When we got back to the dorms Seungmin had the best idea of playing the games were we would switch rooms for roommates. I always got Felix somehow so I wasn't complaining. The rest of the boys agreed too.  It was always mysterious because everyone got different people besides Felix and I.

We had to draw from the bay and the people who were drawing were Chan,Felix, Minho, Jisung, and Hyunjin.

"Why am I scared now?" Jeongin said

"Me too" Seungmin added

I just stood there while Felix took the first draw.

He opened it and seen the name and looked up in complete shock....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so i'll update later
Gabbie if you see this just know you killed my ego 🙄🤌