3🦔

Everyone was shocked to see who Felix had pulled out the bag.

The paper had said "Seungmin" meaning Felix would bunk with Seungmin.

I got nervous because I hadn't bunked with anyone besides him and Jeongin so I didn't know who I'd be with.

Meanwhile the other pulled names.

Hyunjin got Changbin.

"Oh you have to be lying" whined Changbin. Everyone giggled

Minho pulled Jeongins name. By that time I has accepted my fate and knew I would be with someone else.

Han was either going to pull my name or Woojjns name. My hands started to get sweaty because I was still new to bunking with the other boys.

"Oh baby i got Woojin" Jisung had smirked. Woojin have a disgusted look forwards him and laughed.

(A/N:
Duos:
Minho & Jeongin
Felix & Seungmin
Jisung & Woojin
Hyunjin & Changbin
Chan & y/n)

That being said I was going to bunk with Chan. The silence in the room was very loud until the boys started to tease us.

"Ouhhhhhh"

It was very awkward and I could see Chan's blushing face.

"Dont do anything bad you two" Hyunjin put his input in

Chan and Felix went to go play fight with him because of his dumb comment. After that we all were heading to bed and I couldn't help but notice the look of jealousy on Woojins and Felixs face. I decided to ignore it because it was something knew to me and I didn't want them to ruin my new mood.

I looked at Chan walking ahead of me and I seen how red his ears got knowing the fact that he was actually going to share a room with me. I also got nervous and felt my ears heat up. I was so used to Felix and Jeongin but I trusted Chan because Felix him and I always hung out in Australia so I was super close with them both. 

We both got settled down and Chan had asked if I was okay and doing well. Of course I answered yes because if I told him I was nervous he would worry and I don't want him to worry too much.

I was struggling to plug in my phone charger and that's when I heard the door open. It was Chan.

"Y/n" he said "Here I got you an extension cord so you don't have to hurt your arm"

"Awe you're so sweet" I said blushing

After that Chan and I had been talking through out the night. We would talk about work and our home life. When Chan visited Australia with Felix and I he had showed me so many cool things I hadn't seen before so we had talked about those also. We were enjoying each others company.

I didn't tell Chan this, but I tend to get anxiety attacks when i'm nervous or I don't feel well and I was a bit too nervous. I had felt like I was having one there very moment. Felix was the only one who knew about them.

"Channie" I asked "This may sound weird but can you come lay with me?"

It was quiet

"I'm having a really bad anxiety attack and I- I just need to be held or hugged"

Chan had looked me in my eyes "Y/n are you sure I want to make sure you're comfortable" he asked

"Yes please... sorry this is so sudden, it only happens if i'm nervous and if I stay up really late b-"

Chan had cut me off saying "y/n I completely understand you're okay"

Chan laying behind me and hugging me made me feel very safe and secure. My stress and anxiety had calmed down. Time has flew by and it was 4:30 am. Chan was used to staying up this late because he stays up working very hard on music so the time didn't effect him. I wasn't used to the time being that late so I started to fall asleep in his arms while he was laying behind me. I didn't want Chan to leave the bed yet so I quickly flipped over and hugged him digging my head into his chest and laying there hugging him. I felt his strong arms go around me and hug me back tighter. He had layed his head on top of mine and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hahaha sorry this is kinda short but it's okay I am back and i will keep writing because this is more fun than I has expected haha

Hahaha sorry this is kinda short but it's okay I am back and i will keep writing because this is more fun than I has expected haha. If there's any other groups or people you want me to write about let me know :D