chapter: 2

A few days passed when I met with the primordial gaia, I've been following her as she walks in her domain although she was confused why I'm doing it, but she let me do what I want so I followed her.

Its quite cute that she was always looking at the different animals around her. From giant beasts like bears or small worms. And there was something I got when I was following her, I don't need things like food, water and sleep when I'm in my mobile suit mode.

She was very surprised when my body grew to 18 meters tall. I can change my size with els but maybe the other celestial won't be ever to change their height in their mobile suit form, when I summon them" I thought to myself. Remembering my different memories in the few days in this new world.

Right now I was just walking toward a large river and with single thought on my mind, as my armor change to that of those fit for under water uses with harpoons guided by gn particles in my right hand I jump down and hunted some fish to eat for my first meal in this world as move toward a bank, as my armor with the gn particles making me invisible as I saw a giant catfish with the a size that can easily swallow a full grown man.

I aimed my harpoons and fired as the three harpoons hit the fish in the gills it tried to swim away but the rope in the harpoons to my arms hold it still as I fired both my thrusters sending me and my prey upwards toward the grass.

As its body hit the ground it thrashes around as I used the els to form a long spear and stabbed its head.

I looked at my meal and changed back to my human form with some gloves and formed a sharp knife I prepared my first meal. Using a large trunk, I put the cleaned-up fish to the fire that I made and waited for it to cook. I look at my first meal with some drool forming in my mouth but rubbed it away to get some water.

As I got back with my water, I saw that my meal is nearly cooked and just sat on a trunk that has fallen down and waited.

As I looked at my meal laid on some leaves I was about to dig in when my new types senses flashed as I instantly transformed to my mobile suit form. As I about to close in, I heard a noise.

[???] groooowwwllll

I heard someone stomach growl in the bush as I moved the bush a figure fell down to their stomach, as an awkward stare down begin when she looked up at me as I looked down at her. The staring contest stopped when her belly growled again.

[???] groooowwwllll

She looked away ashamed but instantly looked at my meal when she smelled it. I looked towards her and to my food as I transformed back. And grab a piece of fish toward her she looked at the fish like a little puppy expecting a treat, and before I can blink, she quickly bites it like a shark and instantly eat it way. As she was busily stuffing her mouth with the fish, as I moved toward the cooked catfish and got some of its cooked meat and lay them on some pile of leaves.

When she was done eating it, she sniffed the air and saw the food I place In front of her. She looked at me hesitantly and when she saw me nod. Her mood brightened and sat down near the campfire and begin quickly eating

Seeing her stuff her mouth, I sat near my food and eat up. As we were eating, I saw her stop and start patting her chest I gave her some water I heat up, so that she can drink it. She took it and started drinking. When we were done eating, I looked at my surrounding and saw that the giant catfish I caught only has bones left.

Did I eat that much" I muttered to myself and saw the little girl resting with a full stomach and a happy face. When looked at her again she has light blue hair, elf like ears, large horns that go toward her neck, scales that cover her and red pupils with white cross irises. When I begun looking her head to toe my mind instantly connect the that's.

Tiamat" I shouted inside my mind as to why she's here and this coincidental meet up. And she quite young she might be the same age as arturia lily or younger.

As I looked at her, I heard a noise and saw the clouds move toward the ground in the distant. I felt a felt a hand grab my soldier and saw Tiamat shivering and look at her hack and saw some injuries like she was cut by something.

Putting two in two together and knew that Ouranos has some hatred for her. As the cloud go by I looked back and saw Tiamat gradually loose her tenseness.

[kai] did he hurt

She nodded

[Tiamat] bad man

She weakly said

[kai] do you have a name?

She shook her head no

[kai] what about Tiamat

She looked me for a moment and nodded back with a small smile.

[Tiamat] I like it

She said as I chuckled and rubbed her head. as she smiled happily. at my head patting. as we where talking my mind flashed again as I saw gaia walking toward us at the edge of my sight although by just a few moment I saw a sad look in her eyes that change into a cheer full one.

Ouranos!" silently said to myself with venom. to this few gaia was like a second parental figure to me and all I was imagining is Ouranos drowning in his own by my hands.

ow you got yourself a friend kai" she said with a motherly tone. as turn around embarrassed as Tiamat looked at the both of us confused.

gaia looked at her and smiled

[gaia] hello dear my names gaia what's your name

[tiamat] uh tiamat

[gaia] hello tiamat

as the both of them were talking to each other i smile at their conversation but looked at the place were ouranos was with a cold.

I was sent here to protect gaia from anyone. I ow her my life for giving me a second chance and for tiamat who I just met. if you hurt them in anyway, even if your a primordial you will regret in your short life" I silently swore as the els rang out around sensing my anger as my eyes glowed green.