chapter: 15

I'm back and was able create only one short story

A hundred years passed as I was busy in my domain as I was now creating a new unit in my army that I thought about I hand picked and created celestials and innovade for this force, which I created if a war would happen and to protect gaia from threats from gods or other beings. As I saw the change in lucifer's eyes as I know what would happen as I was now creating them. Using combat style from different franchise from my memories. As I used the 00 quanta as the base for their armor. the force consists of 500 members that are 250 celestial and 200 innovades and 50 sentinels.

As the member have been picked I quickly and diligently trained the in combat that I them practiced myself before teaching them. As I teach them as they diligently learned the many combat arts and style and have them pick their own weapons of choice as picked their weapons I also trained alongside them with their weapons of choice. To help them be skilled in their arts.

The fighting styles I gave them are.

Unarmed-combat style

Teras kasi

Bakuuni hand

Echani

Kyotouryuu

Jigen haoh

Water stream smashing fist

Taijutsu

And the martial arts that will be created by humanity in the future.

Spearmanship

Sojutsu

Dual wilding

Flailmanship

Archery

Gunmanship

Giant weapon proficiency

Hybrid weapon proficiency

Axemanship

Lancemanship

Assassination

Swordmanship

Daggermanship

Hammermanship

Scythemanship

Aviation mastery

They were also able to customized their armor for their use and preference and only a few chose the original look as I was training the members of the new force, veda was busy creating the new vehicles that will be synonymous with their name, as I used the raider class corvette and rogue shadow as their vehicles and their fighters the fang fighter. As she was quickly making them for the 250 innovade members. As I was observing their training with warden as he was watching a innovade member with a electric whip attack another with a shield and mace as the former strike the latter with his whip as the latter used her shield to block it and charged forward.

Making the former fall back and transform the whip into a pike as he blocked the strike of the mace as they continued fighting as warden scanned the training area as he saw a celestial with bow that resemble the red frame's tactical arms arrow mode. As he was firing magic arrow at moving targets, with celestial and innovades who chose range weapons.

As he stopped his observation as he looked at his lord, who looked at him with a smile.

Sir they would be the best of the best when they finished the training that you created'' he said as I nodded as I used many training styles from different countries, to help grow they're diligence, versatility, and mastery of their combats.

What is the name of this order" he said as I thought of their name as I shook my head as he thought of a name?

What about the order of Aeon" he said as I think about it and nodded?

Well then that's their name of this newly born order, the order of Aeon" I said as I pressed the button as screen before the gate turn on as a emblem of a quanta helmet with a rifle and sword in a x shape, appeared as the member cheered at the creation of their order as warden smirked at me as I also smiled at the creation of a order that will create a legendary fame and infamy in the future.

vehicles

raider class light cruiser/ order light cruiser

length-200 meters

width-80 meters

height-40

Rogue shadow

length-65 meters

length-65 meters

width-58 meters

height-25-meters

fang class fighter/order fighter

length-10 meters