chapter: 19

Author note here I changed Michaels's gender to that of a girl because of a dare my friends made in my dorm so, this is the new Michael.

Should I also have some of the girls in that universe as celestial, yes or no?

After dinner and sleeping in bed, in the morning kai was busy meditating in the chamber that he created so he can relax as he thought of what he was going to do as plavsky particles were, flying around the chamber, as kai's eyes opened wide.

That's it why have I not thought of this before" kai said as he was concentrating the particles near him, as his power flew throughout the chamber turning it into another dimension.

With this, I won't scare Tiamat and Gaia if they're an accident" kai said as he was as busy un-fusing the anti-particles together, while also fusing them to plavskys so that he knows the formula to make them. As he was busy fusing the particles.

Okay, just slowly and careful- BBOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!! "he didn't complete what he was saying when the particles explode in front of him in a millisecond the els surrounded him as he was thrown from one corner into another as his body fell a thud.

Oooowwww" kai grunted as he picked himself up he saw the room smoking as I swipe my hand cleaning the room.

This going to be a long day" I said with a sigh as I continued to try to fuse the particle in my armor now. As many failed experiments were done as I was being thrown from one corner to another until he activated a gn field around and had the spikes in my back pierce the floor anchoring him. As I took explosion after explosion that has an energy of 30 nuclear bombs to his face.

Well, it did help me with the training of taking on devastating attacks, I guess, at the 700th explosion I will finally be able to create anti-matter as I instantly assimilated it in the els as my hands hurt like they were dipped in lava, it was like this for a second until it stopped as I smile.

As I swipe my hand again for the last time the chambers changed into what it was before the dimension vanish as my helmet disappeared I open the door as I clean myself as turned on the light in the kitchen.

As I started cooking, even though I'm blind I can still cook, like when I still have my sight, as I smiled and continued cooking, as I was putting the food down on the table, I heard someone walking down and saw Gaia and Tiamat walking in, while the latter yawned as she rubbed her eyes as she sleepily sits on her chair as she tried to wake herself up. As Gaia giggles at her shenanigans.

As they ate, kai was thinking of what to do about his new powers, he was pinched in the cheek by Gaia who looked at him with a pout, although in his view he can only see the outline, which was cute as he smiled.

What is it dear" he said as Gaia looked at him as frowned.

You're doing it again" she said

Doing what?" he said confused

You're looking at nothing for some time, without blinking so I know you thinking of something" she answered as kai scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

Well I was thinking about what to do with my abilities" he said but his cheek was being pulled by Gaia who was pouting

Ouch, ouch, ouch" he said in pain although it doesn't hurt, when he took blasts with the power of a literal nuke to the face, he played with it for his wife.

As they go on for some seconds, Tiamat was silently sipping her coffee, as she watches the scene, Gaia was pinching kai's cheek as if he was pretending to be hurt. As those shenanigans were going on, from the outside of the mansion.

You can see two geara Zulu guard types playing poker while sitting near the gate. As they were playing, they heard walking, as one grabbed the cards as manifested their rifle, as they stand guard and saw a beautiful woman walking towards them.

Lady el!" they called as she nodded to them as they opened the gate she walked in as opened the door, she saw Gaia punching kai softly as he took those hits with a bittersweet smile.

As el looked at them blankly, Tiamat walked towards her with her coffee.

What happened" el questioned

Brother was thinking, about training" Tiamat answered and that was all the el needed as she also walked over, as kai looked at her in fear as she was also pouting, as they both tackled him down.

Kai sweetie" they both talked to him coldly as his sweat dropped at their tone of voice.

Yes", he answered slowly.

Promise that you won't train for a year" they both said as I was about to say something, but light in their eyes as kai gulped.

Yes, dear" he said with gulped as their expression brightened as they kiss his cheek.

Thank you dear" they said as they walked toward the living room as I stand up.

Women are terrifying" I said with a shudder.