chapter: 14

This is the last chapter I will publish for some time

In a floating fortress that span 15,000 kilometers in length and where the soon to be finished infinity was stationed and was named the home one. As kai was looking at the infinity as he looked at the celestial navy's flag ship as he walked back as the two doors opened for him as he walked through a hallway in to a command bay as he saw veda scanning her memory drives to improve the ship as he saw that she was to focus to notice him as he smiled and let her do her job as he opened a portal near the infinity as he let his hand on her steel hull as he smiled at her beauty, and waited for the day for her to soar above the clouds and into the stars.

Recalling it he smiled as he open another portal and  entered his castle as he pushed a button as the wall beside him open as hundreds of stairs go down as he walked down it as lights guided him into a door as he opened it a medieval/futuristic forge lay before his eyes as he took of his jacket and dawned a more comfortable and useful shirt for blacksmithing.

Kai was quite fond of blacksmithing as seeing that it would be quite awhile for humanity to be born and the many hundred of years of waiting. He started using those time hone his skills and learn new things like blacksmithing, as he used those years to learn and forge by trial and error and to learn from his failures.

He quite like the sound of his hammer hitting the metals of his equipment, which was made out of gundanium alloy and is built for creating weapons from luna titanium and gundanium alloy, as he created the weapons for the angel which were named by el. Like Tyrael's el'druin and was enchanted by el or kai with magic. As kai opened the forge who was fueled by a flame that was hotter than the core the sun as he put the luna titanium ore in for it to softer. As he waited and saw his collection of many weapons that he forged, from small daggers to gigantic great swords which were larger than him, as he took out the warmed alloy.

The noise of metal hitting metal rang out from the room as he was forging his new creation with the amalgamation of gundanium and nanolaminate alloy. as his body was working on muscle memory from his thousands of years of trial and error training. Shaping it in to a blade, as he quenched it on some oil which were enchanted with his magic. As he blade roared when it touch the oil as put on a anvil as he cut his thumb to draw blood as he poured the blood on the blade as the blood sipped in as blood red color appeared as the final steps where done as the blade was finished, he started the grip and cross guard of the sword as he used the wood of a sacred tree's branch that he gotten from heaven as he chiseled the branch into that more suitable as a handle as he sand it down and made more comfortable with cloth and a white cloth on its grip. As he put the two main parts together the two parts hummed together as one as they also became one as he looked at the blade.

 As he put the two main parts together the two parts hummed together as one as they also became one as he looked at the blade

You'll be named Schwartz from now on" I said as the sword hummed in happiness. As he places it his placed it on a sword holder near his other creation. As he cleaned himself up as he changed his clothes and grabbed schwartz handle.

Let se what you can do" I said as the sword hummed as got out of the forge and closed the secret room. As he walked toward his training ground as he flew passed the guard and in to the training grounds as he snap his fingers and many dummies appeared as he gripped the handle of the sword as he feels that the sword is hungry for combat as he only wore his clothes and not his armor as he dashed into a dummy with steel armor as it easily cut through it like butter as he slashed four more as he ran flick a lever and many turrets and cannons appeared as he quickly and skillfully deflect the attacks as he used the nanolaminate ability to deflect beams to bounce the attack back destroying the turrets as he block the bullet of the machineguns and slashed them in two.

He looked at the blade and no marks appeared like it was brand new as he pours his mana as the sword roared out as he slashed forward as a blood red wave devoured the remaining turrets as he smiled.

As he looked at the damage and the sword and put it back to his place with a portal as he looked at to the sky as he walked in the exact same portal and looked at the hundreds of weapons and armors in his forge.

In the future you will be called upon the wielders that are worthy of your power" I said as they all hummed in agreeance.

So just wait for the day you will meet your fated wielders'' I said as my eyes changed color as I smiled.